Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If stoke is suspended for the Ashes (Which I doubt) will he be in he game?

The game is probably in or around submissions to platform holders, so he's almost certainly in there. However, there's precedent for removing sports players post-launch if involved in a serious misdemeanour.
I imagine this would be an ECB call, and only once they have the full facts and repercussions (hence why he's still in the squad atm)

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
The game is probably in or around submissions to platform holders, so he's almost certainly in there. However, there's precedent for removing sports players post-launch if involved in a serious misdemeanour.
I imagine this would be an ECB call, and only once they have the full facts and repercussions (hence why he's still in the squad atm)

Adam Johnson style?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
wasn't stokes in one of the screenshots released?

having gone to the hassle of scanning his image it's hard to imagine they would actually remove him. probably they can have a squad of 30 like DBC (and would need additional for odi & t20 players) so they will probably leave him in.

i hope he goes. I feel we need a 4th seamer. I'd like to see Plunkett added and Bairstow, Ali and Woakes can all support batting a place higher. I think Jake Ball is a pie chucker. if at any point he is needed in a 3-man seam attack we will be mullered.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
if at any point he is needed in a 3-man seam attack we will be mullered.

Hahaha do you mean as in Scott Muller (ed) ? Or is this pommy talk I've never heard of?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Not sure if it gonna end up in the game but I would like to see slowed down bowling action/release animations by 20-25% for club bowlers because they mostly operate in 115k 125k ranges and the slowed arm speed will add to the immersion and more importantly when they get improved and start bowling in 135ks range the sped up animation will result in sweet eye candy.

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if it gonna end up in the game but I would like to see slowed down bowling action/release animations by 20-25% for club bowlers because they mostly operate in 115k 125k ranges and the slowed arm speed will add to the immersion and more importantly when they get improved and start bowling in 135ks range the sped up animation will result in sweet eye candy.
Nice Idea, this should be linked with skill bar for pace.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am releasing on PC because I promised to do so, otherwise I certainly would not, that is a matter of respect and keeping our word, not the even close to what you accuse us of.

You obviously have NFI about the current situation on Steam - the average game on Steam now returns less than US$10,000 - discounting the game is a totally f*cked strategy, if you don't like Cricket you won't buy it at $1, if you like Cricket you will buy it.

There should be an option on here that's not quite "ignore" but marks posts as likely to be mindless drivel.
To whom u have promiced PC steam release of ashes17....never saw such promice on steam PC DBC community or customers feedback reply on Ur fb page...?any how we welcome it ...and assure u that most of us will buy within 1st week.....and disagree u on discount of dbc14 .....who will go for full priced dbc14 now when ashes17 is knocking at doors...10$ dbc14 sale will be bought by all pirates who wana taste original dbc14.... No idea about dbc17.I bought both 14/17/but dumped 17

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
To whom u have promiced PC steam release of ashes17....never saw such promice on steam PC DBC community or customers feedback reply on Ur fb page...?any how we welcome it ...and assure u that most of us will buy within 1st week.....and disagree u on discount of dbc14 .....who will go for full priced dbc14 now when ashes17 is knocking at doors...10$ dbc14 sale will be bought by all pirates who wana taste original dbc14.... No idea about dbc17.I bought both 14/17/but dumped 17
Don't comment if you don't know the whole story, thanks. Sorry Mods, for replying!

kasabian21

International Coach
Haha, this place. Not that long ago everyone was slagging @BigAntStudios rotten...and now they're allover him like a cheap suit.

Congrats on getting the license and bringing yet another game to the market. I look forward to enjoying Ashes Cricket just as much as I have DBC17 over the last 10 months.

I'll PM you my address for the signed metal book copy of the new game. Cheers. :D

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He personally texted me the other day and promised if I become a fanboy for life with lots of cake in early September in Bourke Street he would release it on PC.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't comment if you don't know the whole story, thanks. Sorry Mods, for replying!
Who's mod and can u tell me story you quoted plz?

Users who are viewing this thread