Ashes Cricket General Discussion

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What will be PC Config requirement ? , Or the game is more optimized than DBC17 .

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
No one's forcing you to be here 24/7...

The game is out in just over a month so I'm sure further information about the game will treacle out - just be patient.
:yes:yes

Nack

Club Captain
I'm also guilty of checking this forum for new info at least twice a day. But that probably just means I look at Facebook less, which isn't a bad thing.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'm also guilty of checking this forum for new info at least twice a day. But that probably just means I look at Facebook less, which isn't a bad thing.
If you are arrested for looking for new info atleast twice then I would be hanged for generations... I have developed a new relationship with F5...:p

AliKhan215

Club Captain
I have two question for @BigAntStudios

Will the engine be same as DBC 17? I mean DBC 17 was completely different from 14, we had to learn everything again and it took months to master it once again like dbc 14 (at least online version)

I wish that the engine is same this year as well with small/a few improvements (which there will be ofc)

If you’re having a hard time understanding my question then i’ll say a bit like fifa... Fifa is changed every year but the engine is same and it is played in a very similar fashion. That being said, you are still able to use the skill you had in the previous Fifa titles :).

Question 2: Will there be a better backfoot shot system this time? Dbc 14 had an awesome backfoot system. Here if u play a backfoot shot on a full length, u get out bowled/lbw. And there’s no backfoot flick.

Thanks for making the cricket gaming alive. Can’t wait for the game to release. Great job Ross and co.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dbc14 engine was better base to build next games..dbc17 a bad foundation for next game

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Planet cricket is just a graveyard of old cricket games...hope ashes17 doest get buried soon as dbc17. Dbc17 ghost is wandering still here. Sad that planet cricket could not guide developers to work on perfect base of dbc14.
So we are generally discussing about ghosts here?

Culmernation

Club Captain
Edited as quoted wrong post earlier:

Surely we don't know which was better to build on dbc14 or dbc17 just yet as neither has been properly built on.

Can't judge Lego based on one brick

Last edited:

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios do we have world premiere for Ashes cricket.Like we had for DBC 14 and 17? Dont know if you already answered this...

Users who are viewing this thread