Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How about we don't expect anything and just wait for when they release whatever they have planned yeah?
It’s up to you!! There will a section of fans expecting gameplay videos, especially now that it went on display at EB Expo!!

kamrul

Associate Captain
Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 197977

Not that it matters but if you pause it, the batsmen has been bowled, the bowler is celebrating and the non-striker has just turned around.[DOUBLEPOST=1507798646][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: That follow looks different to previous versions though. Looks smooth and expansive.

Maybe the non-striker was so disgusted with that ugly shot he didn't even want to look at the batsman :p

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Need online gameplay videos...and rather career if thy put scenarios like chase 438 vs Australia in 2006 defend 147 vs Pakistan in 1997 at gaba ...win final of 1996 w.cup from 25/2 in 6overs all in legend mode with reward of virtual cash

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I read an article today where it was said that steam is trying to reduce prices of games in subcontinental countries like bangladesh, pakistan, bhutan, nepal etc. Shadow of War costs 29.99 USD and WWE 2k18 costs 19.99 USD in bangladesh now. So will Ashes cricket 2017 follow this new steam plan?
Edit: Found the article
Steam games will become much cheaper in select regions soon - Neowin
@BigAntStudios
I dont live in Bangladesh, but im happy to see this news. 20 USD is around 1650 Taka, people from middle and upper class very likely can afford it.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I read an article today where it was said that steam is trying to reduce prices of games in subcontinental countries like bangladesh, pakistan, bhutan, nepal etc. Shadow of War costs 29.99 USD and WWE 2k18 costs 19.99 USD in bangladesh now. So will Ashes cricket 2017 follow this new steam plan?
Edit: Found the article
Steam games will become much cheaper in select regions soon - Neowin
@BigAntStudios

That's very kind of Steam to do that - the average return on a Steam game is now less than US$10,000 - total! Don't expect our games to get cheaper as I don't want Keys being resold into the West.[DOUBLEPOST=1507837993][/DOUBLEPOST]
mwahahaha....you are right ...too many Pringles.....

One of the travesties... you guys still get good, full sized Pringles - ours have been thinned, hardened and shrunk :(

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's very kind of Steam to do that - the average return on a Steam game is now less than US$10,000 - total! Don't expect our games to get cheaper as I don't want Keys being resold into the West.

But wouldn't those keys not work outside of the sub-continent? My understanding is that Steam locks down games/keys geographically and a game/key for one region won't work in others. And they also block VPNs so the VPN solution won't work either.

kamrul

Associate Captain
That's very kind of Steam to do that - the average return on a Steam game is now less than US$10,000 - total! Don't expect our games to get cheaper as I don't want Keys being resold into the West.
Isn't it the same with other developers too? Then why are they going with this? Any kind compensation being given to the developers by steam?

Users who are viewing this thread