Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
With the mens and womens sides of both Australia & England licensed - I'd tip that they would have the full licensing of domestic cricket too. Imagine licensed BBL!
While that would be awesome, I saw a tweet where someone asked this question and they said it was only the Aus/Eng squads. It's a good start though!

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

CricketOtaku

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
With the mens and womens sides of both Australia & England licensed - I'd tip that they would have the full licensing of domestic cricket too. Imagine licensed BBL!

The BBL is not licensed to Ashes Cricket. You'll be able to play T20 games and competitions, but there aren't licensed teams or competitions for that format of the game.

LEFF

Club Captain
New kit/sponsors are usually known about well in advance of it being announced, but under tight control. It may well be that this is already done.

This may well be why there's been no gameplay videos etc as yet - certain things may not have hit the public eye yet.

I was wondering why the sponsor on the right 'breast' of the Aussie players were missing... likely reason was this announcement?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gawd. That T20 kit though... Vomit.

...the fake kits are gonna be better than the licensed ones :lol

[HASHTAG]#LolButSrsly[/HASHTAG] @Ross has my permission to get the official 2017 kit of the BIGGTON GAMECOCKS in @BigAntStudios' Ashes game.

Shirt-Template2016[BIGGTON].png

My fees are low but my sellout rates are even lower.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It’s now less then a month ! Can we have some gameplay trailer please ... :yes

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Game up for Pre order in XBOX India Store for Rs.3990

https://www.microsoft.com/en-IN/store/p/Ashes-Cricket/C1F40HXRSXTC

Also found this new screenshot there...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you hit the "obnoxious youtube music" spot on.

Liam Gleeson

School Cricketer

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Player scan: Anya Shrubsole

With almost 100 matches under her belt for England, across the T20, ODI and Test match formats, Anya Shrubsole is still in her mid-twenties, but plays a key role in the English attack. Her average of 25.23 in ODI bowling, and an economy rate of under 6.00 (5.45) mark her out as a controlled, accurate bowler, capable of holding down an end and frustrating her opponents. When needed, she can also knock down entire opposition attacks, with best bowling figures of 6/46 in a ODI match.

22528781_149433625795277_8140491617289782309_o.jpg

Player scan: Megan Schutt

A key fast bowler for the Australian team, Megan Schutt's ODI average of 26.34, and strike rate of 35.0, across 40 matches places her well to win matches for her country. Coming off some solid performances with 2/52 against India and 3/40 against New Zealand, Schutt will be looking to take many wickets across the seven matches in this year's Ashes series.

22519881_149431555795484_4326321864189636142_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread