Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

There may have been an entirely different team working on Ashes Cricket for more than a year (while a smaller team worked on the DBC17 patches), you don't know whats coming so why comment at all, just wait and see... patience my young padawan! :)
And you may be perfectly right and also it maybe the other way round who's to know do we care... let's wait to be surprised!

But you are right, this character needs to be honest. He swears blind he doesn't go into certain threads and then delivers a thousand word essay about everything I do on the threads... Stalker??? he was challendged but shyed away... padawan... No, not a chance. Roll on the good times.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You really ruin this forum you know. I think i'm done here and it's pretty much entirely down to you. I can't hang out in a place where your casual accusations of 'stalking' and general attention seeking behaviour is tolerated and indulged by mods who should have banned you a long time ago.

please don't go - i like your graham thorpe avatar.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You really ruin this forum you know. I think i'm done here and it's pretty much entirely down to you. I can't hang out in a place where your casual accusations of 'stalking' and general attention seeking behaviour is tolerated and indulged by mods who should have banned you a long time ago.

Careful there, playing and putting your toy away talks coming your way. Its a one way mind your language policy here :)

Back on topic as @Chief said, there are things CA and ECB might have not released related to Ashes which might be stopping BA from putting more content regarding game out. I wish @BigAntStudios all the luck for this game and hope they have overall success with this game with users accepting the game & sales.

D

Deleted member 46200

Careful there, playing and putting your toy away talks coming your way. Its a one way mind your language policy here :)

Back on topic as @Chief said, there are things CA and ECB might have not released related to Ashes which might be stopping BA from putting more content regarding game out. I wish @BigAntStudios all the luck for this game and hope they have overall success with this game with users accepting the game & sales.
I'm going to be honest I'm not looking for a whole lot of change and just having the perfect copy of DBC 17 with the ashes title is enough for me... I know people will acuse of selling short but with DBC 17 you can see the effort and forward thinking involved.

D

Dutch

Just put her on the ignore list mate. there's just a load of verbal diarrhea from some people most of the time. You are a good member and no need to lose good members.....

D

Deleted member 46200

I invited you to a PM to explain yourself and you didn't... I have concerns do go if you wish... Again PM me!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm not changing my policy of ignoring ALL of your PM's. I'm not 'explaining myself' to you. I'm just going to block you. Ciao.x
Doh... My whole point is you didn't, you know so much about me what I do, what I say and everything else and we have never spoke or interacted. I am completely baffled as to how you make any assumption over me and yet seem to feel innocent of any wrong doing. Don't get caught out in future!!!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perfect DBC17 with existing bugs should be sorted out then produces a fantastic game of cricket and that would be enough for me.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The price range is also good, 49.99 is good. I have some important things to buy for thanksgiving so I will wait this thing out until Christmas or December salary. I am pretty sure everyone is pumped up and hoping BA and all Cricket fans have a good reason to celebrate the November month.

Users who are viewing this thread