Make your generic controller work as an Xbox 360 controller

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
anyone..please post a screenshot of mapping..please

People are reluctant to help anyone who hasn't registered their Steam version here first, in case it's a pirated copy. I suggest you do that.

Last edited:

CricketGamer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
please any one..help me.. i have installed the file posted by balkeet..then automatically mapped the buttons from internet...created extra files..bt its not working..player is not offering a shot..pls anyone help..:-(

delete the 3 extra files... its working for me without creating those files

ali oa

School Cricketer
Many of us don't own a Xbox 360 controller but a generic controller like say of Logitech. This tutorial will help you remap the controls as per your controller.

Instructions:
1) To start off download this.

2) After extracting the .zip file copy the x360ce.exe to the game directory. For CricketAcademy the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\CricketAcademyBeta

3) Plug in your controller.
Open the .exe(from the game directory where we have just pasted it).Click OK whenever any window pops up, so that it can create the necessary files.
The program would search online for your controller and map the buttons automatically. If it doesn't, remap them on your own and click save.It's easy.

4) Create copy of xinput1_3.dll with name provided below and copy all of these onto your game directory:

xinput1_2.dll
xinput1_1.dll
xinput9_1_0.dll

5)There should be a total of 6 files in your game directory:

1."x360ce.exe"
2."x360ce.ini"
3."xinput1_1.dll"
4."xinput1_2.dll"
5."xinput1_3.dll"
6."xinput9_1_0.dll"

If you have any queries related to the topic feel free to post here. Thanks.
i have posted all these 6 files but the game is still giving the error (controller disconected)

Users who are viewing this thread