RUGBY Rugby 18

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the guys i know that have played RLL4 actually speak highly of it...i dont understand the reviews on steam to be honest...but still...it is far better than this i think....

Steam reviews are a cesspit.

Ever since they allowed people to "purchase" a game, review it, refund it, it's gone to hell. It allows trolls etc. to do what they do.

If after a refund the review was removed then this would likely stop this practise.

D

Deleted member 46200

Steam reviews are a cesspit.

Ever since they allowed people to "purchase" a game, review it, refund it, it's gone to hell. It allows trolls etc. to do what they do.

If after a refund the review was removed then this would likely stop this practise.
So where, in your proffessional opinion, would be the best source to get a fair and balanced review which, takes many factors into account.

Thank you CC.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Personally not impressed. Reviews IMO are totally bog wash. But it would get a 4 from me.

I’ve played it for most of today. It has promise but I cannot understand how testers could let basics get ignored. I wanted to like the game but it is has so many details wrong that just are not acceptable for a full price game. A missed opportunity....

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Ross said, about a BA Union game "someone would have to ask us to do it."

So let's get a few thousand of us together, and ask. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread