AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lack of cricket in general.

Mushi has only played 58 Tests in his entire career while Alastair Cook has played 147 having debuted a year later. Really shows the difference between the two sides.
‘Mushi’ also lacks in basic sense and respect of opponents. No matter how good he might be he will always remain a piece of crap for me just based on his behavior. On the other hand, Shakib, Tamim have performed better then him on all aspects in same amount of career. I want Bangladesh to do absolutely well but also I want “Mushi” to step down and let someome else lead.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
‘Mushi’ also lacks in basic sense and respect of opponents. No matter how good he might be he will always remain a piece of crap for me just based on his behavior. On the other hand, Shakib, Tamim have performed better then him on all aspects in same amount of career. I want Bangladesh to do absolutely well but also I want “Mushi” to step down and let someome else lead.

Oh my God, let it go. It's just a stupid video invoked by emotion. It happens to the best of us. All the videos I have watched of young talent in Bangladesh, namely M.Rahman and Sabbir, have boasted about his attitude and guidance.

Mushi is the way forward for Bangladesh. Over the last 2-3 years, he has outplayed better bowling than expected and led Bangladesh forward. If they continue to play series overseas with regularity they will get better.

upload_2017-10-16_3-37-42.png

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow what a knock form ABD. Hopefully he can bat like this now that he is not captain. Nicely played. :clap

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
ABD!!!! ABD!!!! So sad he missed out on a 200.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh my God, let it go. It's just a stupid video invoked by emotion. It happens to the best of us. All the videos I have watched of young talent in Bangladesh, namely M.Rahman and Sabbir, have boasted about his attitude and guidance.

Mushi is the way forward for Bangladesh. Over the last 2-3 years, he has outplayed better bowling than expected and led Bangladesh forward. If they continue to play series overseas with regularity they will get better.

View attachment 198088
No doubt Mushi is a world class player. He has been the backbone of the side for a long time. Its just his attitude that doesnt appeal to me. Nevertheless, he has been a great captain and a good batsman for Bangladesh, especially in Test cricket.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

View attachment 198088
A player no matter how good he might be, his attitude will always talk more. There are so many players way better then him. Imagine if Warner starts throwing attitude? Or worst if Smith, Root, Kohli or Williamson start showing his kind of attitude? You cannot get a free out of jail card just because you are talented.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What a sensational knock by Miller! Missed out on six 6s in an over but he turned it on after struggling a bit early on. Bangladesh have been completely outplayed by a mile in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread