This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

gamer22

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does AI bat out full 50 overs? If they do,whats the average score?

Victoria50

School Cricketer
In db17 academy some players didn’t look the same as real life just wondering if that will change in the game eg facial features and face styles
Hairstyles eg Malinga has tips in his hair will that be added to the game
Is the drs fixed cause in db17 it’s horrible

Westindies

Club Captain
So you’re still judging DBC17 without ever playing it. I think we’ll all continue to completely discount your uninformed opinions then.

Btw, you didn’t mention Hazlewood at all.
I didnt mention yes, but i was guessing it and its absolutely right... IMO Ashes cricket >>> DBC14>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBC17 DBC17 is way behind so many things...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
In db17 academy some players didn’t look the same as real life just wondering if that will change in the game eg facial features and face styles
Hairstyles eg Malinga has tips in his hair will that be added to the game
Is the drs fixed cause in db17 it’s horrible

And with that, I’m going to stop answering your questions. If you don’t like how they look, try doing better yourself.

Is DRS ‘fixed’? It was ‘horrible’. This ambiguous phrasing makes it impossible to answer [DOUBLEPOST=1510116551][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didnt mention yes, but i was guessing it and its absolutely right... IMO Ashes cricket >>> DBC14>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBC17 DBC17 is way behind so many things...

You’ve never played DBC17 or Ashes Cricket. What a meaningless comment to make.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If any beta testers have any info on how the career mode is different than DBC 17 that would be great. i.e. new additions, improvements etc. I think the gameplay was pretty solid in DBC 17 as well. It was the little details for me.

EDIT: Also, nice to see long sleeves finally. Nice!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If any beta testers have any info on how the career mode is different than DBC 17 that would be great. i.e. new additions, improvements etc. I think the gameplay was pretty solid in DBC 17 as well. It was the little details for me.

EDIT: Also, nice to see long sleeves finally. Nice!
Before they answer you, they did say previously that the initial club games start with 3-day matches instead of T20.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's pretty disgraceful to even mention AC13 and Don Bradman '17 in the same breath if I'm honest.
Exactly, Ashes 2013 was not even a ready product. Agree DBC 17 should have not released as it was there are plenty of DBC 17 players who have so many hours into that game. Personally I have loved that game and have it on XBox and PC. Did it have flaws? Yes I am not disgreeing but it was playable whereas Ashes 2013 was not playable. Hate when people compare DBC 17 to Ashes 2013. No its not same and no matter what you say I wont agree.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
And with that, I’m going to stop answering your questions. If you don’t like how they look, try doing better yourself.

Is DRS ‘fixed’? It was ‘horrible’. This ambiguous phrasing makes it impossible to answer [DOUBLEPOST=1510116551][/DOUBLEPOST]

You’ve never played DBC17 or Ashes Cricket. What a meaningless comment to make.
It's posts like this that make me forgive you for being abrupt in many of your posts... Your head must be sore from that brick wall by now?

Also, will we be getting Alice bands and working sunglasses in this version ? ;) :rolleyes

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its going to be Thursday in about 5 hrs ;) Expecting Something..

Reactions: DAP

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Its going to be Thursday in about 5 hrs ;) Expecting Something..
The date to change from the 8th to the 9th?
The weekend to be a day closer?
What are you trying to say, man?! In all seriousness, if there is meant to be some kind of announcement, I don't think they sit up til midnight to make an announcement at 12.01am... expect something closer to 9am, while you're still asleep (or not).

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The date to change from the 8th to the 9th?
The weekend to be a day closer?
What are you trying to say, man?! In all seriousness, if there is meant to be some kind of announcement, I don't think they sit up til midnight to make an announcement at 12.01am... expect something closer to 9am, while you're still asleep (or not).
LOL no man Its Wealy that promised a video of gameplay on Thursday ;)

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread