This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe an idea to create a beta media thread with just vids? No discussion? That beta players can post vids and info and all other discussion is somewhere else @MattW @SnowyCasanova ???
May a Post on FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions as well!!
It’s becoming more and more non relevant post in between a few useful posts here.

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
Hey Guys amazing videos so far, couple of request could we get videos on ODI and T20i & video on Career mode would be awesome too

Gee you don't ask for much do you? It has been said before that they want to leave some things for us to discover ourselves, you are asking to see it all

Moeez

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
So anyone any info on PS4's resolution and fps?

adibr97

Club Cricketer
Was wondering about the use of the precision shot (unless the beta testers have been using the original controls), does this allow us to play 'attacking shots' with just less power to nudge the ball around for 1's and 2's? (similar to how in IC10 you'd have the power stick to control how much power in the shot).

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anymore questions on the beta process that haven’t already been asked?

Hi, I don't whether any discussion happened with regards to fielding.

Fielders all the time rushing in to collect the ball. This is good but it will be better if they just stay at their spot and collect the ball. There should be a mixture of both.

Also can you confirm on the ability to dive and slide in semi assisted fielding?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Lol with such nitpicking for a GAME ,I wonder how they are with relationships in real life...

Eg: You used to love from the bottom of the heart now are you using the left , right or top of it...Can you change back to bottom of your heart itself I felt more comfortable with that, that might be a bug...:p

angad

Chairman of Consent
I’m not sure if we’re able to answer that (irrespective of whether it’s yes or no answer)

Hmmm!!!! Normally if such a thing was not in the game you would have staight away answered as 'NO'. I think I got the correct answer from your statement :p:spy

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi, I don't whether any discussion happened with regards to fielding.

Fielders all the time rushing in to collect the ball. This is good but it will be better if they just stay at their spot and collect the ball. There should be a mixture of both.

Also can you confirm on the ability to dive and slide in semi assisted fielding?

Semi assisted does everything for you except the catching mini game[DOUBLEPOST=1510202013][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm!!!! Normally if such a thing was not in the game you would have staight away answered as 'NO'. I think I got the correct answer from your statement :p:spy

I know you’re not being serious, but I will confirm for anyone reading anything into my answer, that there is literally nothing to be read in to it. I don’t know how to answer it.

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey @WealeyH.

Can we see a video of you actually playing ? Not just the computer playing itself. Cheers.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh. And we currently have static pitch cameras in the beta. Whether or not they reach the final title, I’m unsure.

I’ve only used them to bowl. They very accurately replicate what you’ve seen in previous EA titles. As such, they’re awful to play with with the traditional DBC controls (opinion). They might be better suited to the new controls.

Users who are viewing this thread