"Academy Sharing Service Not Available"

Bahger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apologies in advance as I did a search and found this error message mentioned...but no apparent solutions.

I am coming back to this franchise after a while and just want to be able to d/l real team rosters but the game won't let me get online via the Academy. Can anyone advise? I am playing DBC2017 Steam version on PC. Many thanks.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Apologies in advance as I did a search and found this error message mentioned...but no apparent solutions.

I am coming back to this franchise after a while and just want to be able to d/l real team rosters but the game won't let me get online via the Academy. Can anyone advise? I am playing DBC2017 Steam version on PC. Many thanks.

checked now, its working for me. But today i got a notification that both dbc14 and dbc17 were updated, so something could be changed

Bahger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you. I just bought the game today but I cannot get the in-game online service to connect. I admit I am finding it confusing/frustrating. I got as far as getting it to send me an activation code but every time I enter it I get "Academy Sharing Service Not Available. Please Try Later".

Users who are viewing this thread