Can anyone help me with a game-breaking device conflict?

Bahger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
(PC, Win 10/Xbox controller) I'm used to this, as I have many gaming input devices. Whenever there is a conflict and I get unwanted inputs in a game, I try to unplug and or switch off whatever device might be interfering but in DBC2017 I have a really ugly conflict that I cannot trace; it only affects certain menus requiring input, like the ground selection menu for casual games and fixture date-advance menu in Career. What happens is that all the listed choices just go flying by and I have to select one as they do, like sticking a pen in a spinning bicycle wheel. These will be a game-killer for me so I am posting here as a last resort, really. I hope someone may have some advice or tips or tricks because, much as I like DBC (I've been playing since 14) I cannot justify physically unplugging everything that might be interfering; I'm hoping there may be an electronic solution but I am not optimistic, as I think I have disabled just about everything in Device Manager and DBC17 is still messed up. It's a pity because the game plays flawlessly; the out of control menu screens are the problem.

Thanks in anticipation.

Users who are viewing this thread