International Cricketer
Platform: XBOX
Game Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Custom Teams
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue: I was given out caught by keeper, even though no bat involved.
Bug description (detail):
I was given out caught behind, even though there is no bat involved. I even went for review and still i was given out.
Please find the video of it.
One more of the same bug.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: Xbox
Game Version: latest
Game Mode: Casual/ competition/ career
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any team downloaded from Llewelynf
Issue: Logo size
When the 2 teams are introduced, the custom logos are very disproportionate. Then when team lists are shown, the custom logos are very small. Also when a batter comes on or goes out, and a bowler comes on, the custom team logo appears very small. Even though in their academy identity, the logo that is shown as an example is scaled correctly.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0369
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Delhi v Gujarat
Ground: Headingley
Over Count: 9.2 (second innings)
Issue (one line description): Play ceases
Bug description (detail): Bowled a delivery, batsman played the ball to third man - the non-striker runs but the striker stays up. Fielder throws the ball into the bowler and then play just stops - everyone stands around. I was able to save and exit and then reload to the next ball. Video available if needed.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v Australia
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Screen freezes
Bug description (detail): I have had 3 x Online matches so far , all with England and Australia teams on Aussie grounds against fellow SA mates. Against one mate we had to restart the match 3 x times , and the other mate only once . What happens is on the pre-match screens that runs through the line ups and starts zooming in , the game just freezes up right before the two captains get together. [DOUBLEPOST=1512287762][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Nicks behind are not audible
Bug description (detail): Whenever there is a nick , we cannot hear the nick sound. In DBC17 , you also had this problem , although randomly you could end up hearing one now and again.[DOUBLEPOST=1512287837][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Blocking results in ball hitting pad sound
Bug description (detail): As mentioned , when you defend a ball , the sound is the dull sound of a pad that gets hit.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Game Mode: Academy
Teams used: Ind v Pak
Ground: Edgbaston (created by me)
Over Count: Pre-match/Before toss
Issue (one line description): Logos have all vanished
Bug description (detail): Basically I went to start a match and change the kits, the appeared white when it should have been ODI. I didn't really think anything of it. Then the match started and they were in plain white kits. I exited the match to see what was going on, when I checked the academy all logos that had been downloaded were gone.

Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
Logos have all vanished
Bug description (detail): This has happened again when loading the game. I went into the academy and noticed the custom logos had been replaced by the Big Ant logo. In logo creator the options to edit, delete, share are locked because all downloaded logos have gone.

zayno

Club Captain
platform: Xbox One
game version: latest
game mode: casual
match type: any
teams used: any
ground: any
bug description: screen tearing and frame rate issues most noticeably in night games under lights in any stadium.fielding 1 running camera is laggy and ball is jerky even in day games.

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: COMPETITION
Teams used: Australia & England
Issue: Game Crash with Error CE-34878-0
Game Crashed in between the 10 overs of the first innings. AI(England) was batting. Save data is uploaded to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15ilQWgKiy8DXE0qHs3_hTHvkV3QDlNy0

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0370 (I played the game last night; I don't think the version number changed overnight?)
Game Mode: TOUR
Teams used: Australia & India
Ground: Kolkata (Ramz/Cricket205)
Over Count: Multiple
Gameplay Modifiers: Pace Min/Max 75 Swing 95 Revolutions 51, Spin Drift/Revolutions 51
Issue: Multiple

• Texture issues with the skin and eyes of players. It's they are displayed at 8 bit or something. Thankfully it's not all the players.
  • There was also the India Logo that didn't appear right. The pre-match screens and the batting HUD seems fine but on the opening cinematic, lineup showcase doesn't seem to appear right. Overall the textures don't seem be sharp enough. I'm not sure if this is game engine issue or an issue with the logo itself.
  • AI running itself out by sending two batsmen on one side. This was the only instance in 4 ODIs I played but it happened twice in a single game so thought I'll put it up.
  • AI Fielders standing 10 yards inside the boundary than specified on outfield.
  • Batsman not getting back into the crease after playing and missing. I press the button to get back but he doesn't and gets stumped as a reason. (Happens only for spinners)
  • I hardly had any time to appeal for a caught behind or a slip catch! If you had seen the best moments video on my thread for the first game I played (2nd post on the thread), there were 3 edges that I couldn't appeal for cause I was 1 second late! This is not a problem for LBW appeals.

Note: I have attached the issues video clip that showcases some of the problems:

Last edited:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest (all patches installed)
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Custom
Ground: N/A
Gameplay Modifiers: N/A
Issue: Incomplete Team Name printed on jersey
Bug description (detail): I've created a custom team named 'HSR Cricket Club' which doesn't get correctly printed on the front of the jersey. 'HSR Cricket Clu' is the max that gets shown. Could you please increase the limit by at least 1 character? Thanks

y4m-dANe2VShRIKKQYC7zBqRH1YEYcE520Kxccc1wgTQ7BUiqH2GH44AjtoOhlKEmnq4SbAfz-BuYzqzaaZDAoTebWox_8E5WXBQmBNCdGcx5-ZCL7lrt8YrmEh8Rt4wc9j__OLA2CPXZaPdph4ElEKWwgEdn3isHlibFytUuhu-nelYljkAZM5-omly-GbumyKpgt_aBKA4IH6sl9GsXi5yA

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): All logos deleted from Academy
Bug description (detail): Created a couple of new custom teams (without using custom logos, or adding any custom players). Went to edit a team list I had created earlier, and the game crashed. Started up again, tried to edit team list again and crashed again. Restarted again, deleted the team list I had been trying to edit then went into Team Manager. All logos have been deleted (bats and kits are empty, all teams who had custom logos downloaded from academy have reset to Big Ant's logo)

Davew78

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4e
Game Version: Latest 1.05?
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: 3 day and one day club
Teams used: Palmerston North - Club team that shipped with the game
Ground: Various
Over Count: Varied
Issue (one line description): Multiple
· Stumped missing a drive

· Leg glance goes straight into pad, everyone appeals
- Often caught by close in fielder
- Once caught by wicket keeper

· Keeper catching balls in front of third slip

· Advancing down the wicket, ideal timing, lofted shot, caught by bat pad

· Cut shot caught by keeper at silly point

· Batsmen not turning back to get back in crease

· Bowler missing the stumps trying to take the bails off (repeatedly)

· Lofted shot hits the rope on the full – called four

· Commentary mismatched – often the two commentators say completely the opposite things

· 3 day game, one team gets big first innings, game finishes before the other team passes their score, game records a win to the first team by an innings and however many runs were left

· “match surname” button doesn’t appear to work

· Palmerston North referred to as Adelaide Smashers

Have played the game for several hours now, and these are all repeat bugs - except the keeper taking the catch at silly point. Thats been a one off.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Game Version: Latest (all patches installed)
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Custom + Oz
Ground: North Sydney Oval
Gameplay Modifiers: Default
Issue: Modified Batting Order doesn't reflect on the scorecard
Bug description (detail): If I change batting order while the game is on it doesn't get reflected on the scorecard, both menu and ground ones. Desired batsman do come out in order I set but the scorecard still shows them in the initial order that was decided pre-match.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Teams used: Pakistan v New Zealand (academy downloads)
Ground: Iqbal Stadium (custom)
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Duckworth Lewis score incorrect, possibly.
I'm a bit reluctant to post this is as a bug but in case it is I wanted to raise it. ODI started at 50 overs per side, a rain delay reduced it to 32 per side. Then a second delay in the 28th over of the first innings saw the NZ innings close with the match reduced to 26 overs per side. They scored 194-9 in 27.5.

Now I'm sure at the start of the innings it said I had to chase 195 in my 26 overs, but in the end I only needed 142 in 26 overs. As I say I'm a bit reluctant to call it a bug because I'm not 100% on how D/L works but still, 142 in 26 overs seems a little on the low side even if power plays had been reduced.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Teams used: England (Me) v India (Comp)
Ground: Lords
Over Count: Between 2nd/3rd innings of match
Issue (one line description): Follow-on
Bug description (detail): Selected enforce follow-on but my openers then walked out to bat

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Teams used: Australia v England
Ground: Galle (my own creation)
Over Count: end of match
Issue (one line description): Game crashed at end of match.
Bug description (detail): Took the last wicket of the match, during the celebration I paused and selected 'Replay'. Got the popup for 'replay queued'. There was a couple of high fives, confirmation of the result, the scorecard came up again and then the game shut down and with the error CE-34878-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread