Retro, Historical and ATB teams

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i've no idea mate.i don't think that's gonna change for this game now, but hopefully for the next game.

Wonderful!

May I ask, do the players in old teams have old time gear? I remember in DBC14 it was a hassle manually assigning them old bats, gloves, pads etc.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
It's the same hassle but I've tried to do so on mine

Thanks for the hard work then!

I was under the impression that you could edit some team data now and then do an "apply all" of sorts, although I must admit I haven't spent as much time in the 17 academy as I did 14.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the hard work then!

I was under the impression that you could edit some team data now and then do an "apply all" of sorts, although I must admit I haven't spent as much time in the 17 academy as I did 14.
if the players have default pads and gloves etc. Changing just the team kit will apply it to all players, its only relevant to the specific team though

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just uploaded a couple adboards from early 80S Australian grounds not the greatest as were done on ps 4 but someone may enjoy them they are an AGC TOOHEYS DRAUGHT A SMITHS CRISPS AND A NATWEST FINANCE aboards see below user sid333

DSC_0124.JPG

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
that is great work.

Cheers.

The problem is I've built all those kits on the main teams so I can't share them until I recreate them all in custom teams and that's going to be a huge pain in the arse.

Oh, for a copy kits between teams function.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
@Mouseydread what are you working on next? Im currently creating an England 1990/95 and 1996/2003 teams aswell as Australia 90/95 and 96/03 teams, would you be interested in working together on them?[DOUBLEPOST=1496911406][/DOUBLEPOST]*These are ashes only teams atm as im going to play through the ashes from 1990 onwards

Hi Sweppy ,

I took a break from gaming for 6 months but am back sorry I didn't reply until now, I am not sure what you have worked on lately but will take a look, I updated an England 90s team this week, and will generally start putting up players who haven't been made or players that I like to make. This week I put up some England 90s players like Hussein, Crawley, Chris Lewis, Thorpe, amongst others. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread