Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Wilburella

Banned
Sorry for what is probably a stupid question but on PS4 what do you do to get the right updated realistic teams and things like that ?
I'm new to all this.[DOUBLEPOST=1512566431][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry for what is probably a stupid question but on PS4 what do you do to get the right updated realistic teams and things like that ?
I'm new to all this.[DOUBLEPOST=1512566431][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out.
I'm having to download teams again so I made a video. Hopefully a fix will be added to remove the need to link teams but this is how I do it.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'm having to download teams again so I made a video. Hopefully a fix will be added to remove the need to link teams but this is how I do it.

Stupid question, but why do we need to link the team after downloading it from the Academy? I have just downloaded all teams (thanks to all who contributed) and everything looks fine without linking.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Stupid question, but why do we need to link the team after downloading it from the Academy? I have just downloaded all teams (thanks to all who contributed) and everything looks fine without linking.
No. If it's your first time it works okay. Its only when you update already downloaded teams

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just delete the team I intend to download first,then go grab the team and download the new version.

For example, netherlands.

I went to my teams, scrolled down, deleted netherlands.

Went to community, searched Llewe, found his updated netherlands and downloaded it.

This has worked perfectly without me ever having to link teams.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
link up teams,ur downloaded teams might be in custom team category.Link your desired team (exm.India) with ur downloaded India team, located most probably in custom teams.

Any video tutorial available for this?

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you for all the good work thus far. It really adds to the experience of the game and is truly appreciated.

Is anyone looking at doing Canada? Is anyone working on the rest of the associate sides with reference to correct badges, kits, etc.

Afghanistan and Netherlands have been brilliantly done recently.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thank you for all the good work thus far. It really adds to the experience of the game and is truly appreciated.

Is anyone looking at doing Canada? Is anyone working on the rest of the associate sides with reference to correct badges, kits, etc.

Afghanistan and Netherlands have been brilliantly done recently.
I have logo, kits etc for all and will be able to upload next week.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Haven’t played in ages just wondering if English county teams been done
Only bits completed for county teams are stadiums, player names and roles. Some teams have bats, line-ups and squad updates too. No real kits yet. You can download what's been done so far by searching under gamertag The SFC Chris.

thevicky

Club Captain
Is there a way to delete all the teams and start again?

I'm obviously doing something wrong with my linking which I think is resulting in duplicates

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to delete all the teams and start again?

I'm obviously doing something wrong with my linking which I think is resulting in duplicates

Nope you're not doing anything wrong When you link it gives you instances of the player. Christ knows why. Unlink and you get a third I think (that was how it was in 17 anyway.)

14 it worked fine - when you linked you only had one instance of the player.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nope you're not doing anything wrong When you link it gives you instances of the player. Christ knows why. Unlink and you get a third I think (that was how it was in 17 anyway.)

14 it worked fine - when you linked you only had one instance of the player.
No, not this time round BD, if you have download mine or wasteyouryouth's teams there should be no duplicates. I have not got a single duplicate and have not had. This only occurs with incorrectly linked players, or... created unlinked players if not from the same creator

Users who are viewing this thread