Stadium Creation Checklist

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Not much love for New Zealand, South Africa and Sri Lanka on here haha
I think part of this is that they're simply more difficult to create, especially in NZ/SA where grassy banks are prominent, but are very difficult to recreate in game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think part of this is that they're simply more difficult to create, especially in NZ/SA where grassy banks are prominent, but are very difficult to recreate in game.
There are some grass banks with crowds in the default stadiums, right? Not to assume it would be straightforward to add to the stadium creator but it would be a nice addition. Maybe done like the stands - a flat crowded area, small bank and large bank. Having a few people either added automatically by marquees, benches, food stands would be great too. That or an option to pick areas where people would be added; standing around or sitting on the grass.

With a little imagination in creating and suspension of disbelief when playing at the grounds you can accomplish a lot. I played a game at the Galle stadium I made where I used the large stand for the walls at one end of the ground. You can see heads of people popping up over the side of the wall so it kind of looks like there are people stood up there watching.

Helpman

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll make all the South African grounds once I get the the PC version. Bit of a chore having already made them for DBC17 though....

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello anyone interested in making the Lavington Sports Ground that was used last night in the BBL game

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I could be worng but i thinnk that Afghanistans national grounds are Sharjah Cricket Stadium and Greater Noida Cricket Ground

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
I could be worng but i thinnk that Afghanistans national grounds are Sharjah Cricket Stadium and Greater Noida Cricket Ground

It's an interesting point. They do play at Kabul, and i felt it was a better part of the story. But you are also correct in thinking that.

All 3 stadiums are in the game, so you can change it up if you like.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
any new stadiums now that pc has been added so there more adboards out there

Wilburella

Banned
Could someone tell me what the in game stadiums like The Oval are named as in game ?
Basin Reserve and Queen's Park Oval also ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just uploaded a WIP Supersport Park Centurion. Feel free to make changes anyone.[DOUBLEPOST=1513435383][/DOUBLEPOST]Just uploaded a WIP Supersport Park Centurion. Feel free to make changes anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread