Four day first class crowds

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I agree, would love to see it changed. One time consuming but possible solution would be to go into the stadium creator, duplicate the stadium, and add covers to the seats in most stands.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
It's a game. A fantasy. Maybe CA paid them extra to make it look like more people attend Shield games than in reality :P What are First Class attendances like in other countries out of interest?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It's a game. A fantasy. Maybe CA paid them extra to make it look like more people attend Shield games than in reality :P What are First Class attendances like in other countries out of interest?
Also very low. Outside of England I'm pretty sure its basically nothing. I think I'm right in saying that in India the games are free to attend and they still struggle more than (genuinely) a handful of people.[DOUBLEPOST=1513153358][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jason10 can only do it to lower tiers. In stadium creator, use right on the d-pad when hovering over a stand to choose a section. It will let you change something called, I think, 'tier variation' or something similar and if you move it to the last option it will be covers.

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Considering most people work and 4 day games stretch into the working week, you would be hard pressed finding the attendances in ashes 2017 anywhere on planet earth. Apart from epic/rivalry test series and limited overs cricket (T20 etc)

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In dbc 14 atleast (barely played any career mode/first class in dbc17) I'm pretty sure there was low crowd numbers for first class games, medium amount for list a and t20 and full house for internationals, I might be remembering wrong but if it's been done before maybe it can be done again

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think editing stadiums specifically for first class is the right move, having a shit load of stadiums can be annoying, it was a problem in dbc17 for me atleast even having them edited for bbl

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Kind of related but not really - do you guys remember in DBC 14 how the crowd would gradually increase in numbers as the day would unfold - that was awesome! I haven't noticed it in Ashes?

Users who are viewing this thread