Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

thevicky

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, it's on the list

Haven't played much due to time constraints but in 1 1/2 Ashes test I've had the AI review twice (LBW's)

Once successful and once not.

The latter was plumb but it was the last wicket and the AI had 2 reviews up its sleeve so why not - seemed realistic to me!

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Pace bowler slow clap for 1.06?
Clap....................................................................

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
I really don't understand as to why BA will release the game when the stats are not working properly? This is the lackluster attitude which makes me cringe because as to how can you bypass the stats when the whole game of cricket revolves around stats? I sincerely hope they rectify it in the upcoming patch.

zayno

Club Captain
next patch please fix the jerky ball motion in night matches under lights and the frame rate in night matches as well on xbox one.The game says xbox one x enhanced - does this mean orignal xbox one suffers with poor frame rates in night matches ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I really don't understand as to why BA will release the game when the stats are not working properly? This is the lackluster attitude which makes me cringe because as to how can you bypass the stats when the whole game of cricket revolves around stats? I sincerely hope they rectify it in the upcoming patch.

The whole game doesn't revolve around stats, some don't care, I'm not overly fussed.

But I understand your point!

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wondering if 1.06 will feature "the silent-man" update? The ability to bribe your opposition into giving you a certain amount of runs in an over :lol

Users who are viewing this thread