Create a face

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
A basic guide to creating faces.

Get a non smiling pic front/face on if you can.

Get a side pic but not absolutely necessary.

Choose ethnicity.

With the face, use the face type to get a face that has a similar face to the person you want to create. (You don't have to, sometimes it works better for eyes to this).

Fine tune heights, (Head, Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Chin, Jaw).

Fine tune widths, (Head, Eye, Nose, Mouth, Chin, Jaw).

Add in the spagging, ( details of the above, including hair).

This is basic but will get you going!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think @Llewelynf tried in PC version but he didnt find the aussie or eng player faces in the installed folder in PC version. If we can find these somehow then we can create all players :)
Any latest update @Llewelynf ?
I found some faces using @Wouldubeinta 's blobset tool. Each face has four sizes of two different files. As far I know, at least it was the case with logos on DBC 17, you can only replace what is already there. So I would imagine you can only replace existing players. The files below are what you would need to replace.

Oh and there is also a pink coloured version. So that's at least nine files.
Z4Ed9Ft.png

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I found some faces using @Wouldubeinta 's blobset tool. Each face has four sizes of two different files. As far I know, at least it was the case with logos on DBC 17, you can only replace what is already there. So I would imagine you can only replace existing players. The files below are what you would need to replace.

Oh and there is also a pink coloured version. So that's at least nine files.
Z4Ed9Ft.png
Thanks for the update. I think these kind of faces are hard to create.
Yes, It will replace existing player. But if we upload to academy and then redownload by unlinking the player, it maybe possible. i m not sure about it. Person who has good knowledge on Bloobset tool can try it.
As of now this is not priority as we are enjoying the game with your and @Llewelynf teams.
Thanks for all your efforts for the community.

Users who are viewing this thread