Australia
platform: XBox One
game version:
game mode:
career
match type: any
eams used: any
ground: any
bug description: Player was given out on a free hit when bowled (ball hit the leg stump).

So this bug report implies it happens every time based on you saying ‘any’. Is this true, or has it only happened in specific occasions?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I am not sure how any company Sells a half baked game every time, faced problems with DBC 17 and same continues with Ashes. Not buying any more games of BigAnt as this company has becomes a Big problem.

Platform:
PS4
Version: 1.05 (latest)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue:
Game Crash in Career Mode.
Bug description: When advancing in Career mode game crashes, as soon as i click on the Advance option on the date 14th Feb 2020 it goes smoothly till it crashes on 28th Feb 2020, I get the blue PlayStation error message and have to restart the game. This is a game breaker for me, as I cannot continue my Career. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 201534 View attachment 201535
I've the same error. Played for my state team for 2 seasons and this happened. Very frustrating to see this happen after spending many hours on this.

Alizafar538

School Cricketer
Yes then we get a terrible logo limit, they have sacrificed some save files to give us more logo space, I prefer that! ;) Consoles have restrictions on save space.....

I really think we need to cut down our wish lists and be considerate of what matters and what not. I genuinly understand that you would want extra space for Logos but how does that make online gamers feel who can't continue a pending match due to the save file restrictions. Atleast 10 was a blessing we were managing it some how. With 5 save allowed its seriously becoming a pain to protect the file while playing a Test league which we are atm.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This isn't so much a bug as something that's really irritating, especially for me and maybe others who use the academy, but I wanted to mention it. Wasn't sure where the best place was. It'd be great if the stats for all players could be calculated in the same way when going through the academy. And the fact that some players - even when reduced to 0 for everything still have ratings (e.g. Allan Border with 0 for everything still shows as 9 for batting and 10 for bowling and Mark Taylor at 12 for batting.)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS 4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407 (updated today)
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Unlicensed player faces are still not fixed
Bug description (detail): The unlicensed player faces are still not fixed. There’s like multi layers on their faces (chunks of black and white). That issue has been going on from long time. Please have this fixed. Thanks

Do you have a video? I am not quite sure what you mean.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Even after the new patch released.. i am unable to play with my friend as a team (disappointed)
Problem happens when 2 players play as a team on broadcast cam view (invert batting is not working).. if both are batting, when we move towards right the batsman play towards left not on the correct direction..

And what about if you play against another user (your friend) offline? Do the controls work fine in that scenario? If yes, then IMO a throwback to "good old days" solution should work... play as a single user against AI and share the controller. I know not ideal but works the same, i.e. when your batsman gets the strike you take the controller play and if you are off strike and your friend's player is on strike, he gets to use the controller.

sajeednp

Club Captain
And what about if you play against another user (your friend) offline? Do the controls work fine in that scenario? If yes, then IMO a throwback to "good old days" solution should work... play as a single user against AI and share the controller. I know not ideal but works the same, i.e. when your batsman gets the strike you take the controller play and if you are off strike and your friend's player is on strike, he gets to use the controller.
The problem i face when i play offline with my friend as a team against AI.. both controllers not supporting invert batting even after enabling it on broadcast view cam.. you can easily identify if you try once.. i will add video soon..
Requesting BA to solve this issue as i am missing a great cricket with my friends

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Do you have a video? I am not quite sure what you mean.

Don’t have a video but I took a pic. This is what I’m talking about so it’s happening for almost every unlicensed player. Please help with that

Attachments

• 0987D5C4-8A6D-4DFA-BFCB-8EA70819FA04.jpeg
    0987D5C4-8A6D-4DFA-BFCB-8EA70819FA04.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • E36535AB-2A91-4922-A621-C9EBECE69187.jpeg
    E36535AB-2A91-4922-A621-C9EBECE69187.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

villafan001

Club Captain
It's happened again. I've backed up before loading and kept track of my activities this time. Unfortunately it happened after a crash of the game which has not been the case beforehand.

Backed up prior to loading the game.
Started game
Created stadium
Took a video clip
Shared video clip
Made a couple of adjustments to stadium
Shared stadium - Galle
Played ODI - Aus v Eng at Galle
Game crashed (CE-34878-0 crash at end of match this. This hasn't happened before when I've lost the logos.)
Loaded it back up and the logos were gone.

The only common factor in the last two instances has been playing a match at a stadium after creating it.

Would you like the backed up data and if yes, what's the best place to send it to?
Has the new patch fixed this? I’ve not suffered any problem / not sure what actually triggers it, but since I heard about it I’ve just been playing games only at on-disc grounds!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Has the new patch fixed this? I’ve not suffered any problem / not sure what actually triggers it, but since I heard about it I’ve just been playing games only at on-disc grounds!

I used to have lot of lag and crash related issues with custom stadiums and logos in DBC 17. When I deleted the custom stadiums and started playing on OOB stadiums my gameplay experience was enhanced significantly. I'm assuming something similar is the case in Ashes Cricket.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not sure, I wasn't 100% on how exactly it was caused. I sent through my save data and the things I'd done prior to the most recent occurrence.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Is it just me or does James Anderson's stamina doesn't deteriorate anywhere close to as fast as other players?

I mean I can bowl whole session with Jimmy on one end without his stamina going under 70~75%. While others (realistically) need to be changed after a spell of 4 to 7 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread