CE-34878-0 Error on career mode in ps4

rajarajan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

In Career mode my game crashes and i'm getting CE-34878-0 Error. I have deleted the saved game, Uninstalled and re-installed the game, Still this error occurs. Then i re-initialized my ps4 and started my game again, Even then i'm getting this error post completing two seasons in my career mode. Did any one faced this issue ?

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hi All,

In Career mode my game crashes and i'm getting CE-34878-0 Error. I have deleted the saved game, Uninstalled and re-installed the game, Still this error occurs. Then i re-initialized my ps4 and started my game again, Even then i'm getting this error post completing two seasons in my career mode. Did any one faced this issue ?

Yes, also in Career mode, but in the inital setup where I choose my National, and state team. Then when I add my own custom club team from the Academy, who I wish to start my career with, i get the same error code as soon as i press the X button. No matter how many times I try it again, delete the career etc, start a new one etc, it crashes.

I dont know why this could happen, as it worked 100% in DBC 17.

I have posted this in the bug report, so I hope I get some kind of feedback from the BA team why this could be happening.

Attachments

• FF578784-F7DA-4535-BA0E-3FF197FF7F76.jpeg
    FF578784-F7DA-4535-BA0E-3FF197FF7F76.jpeg
    897.3 KB · Views: 8

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I had this same problem before but Thank god I saved my files in a USB.
I just delete logo files and then so far I don't have the problem now.

D

Deleted member 185125

I got this quite a few times. I have uploaded the save data in the bug thread. Hopefully they can fix it in the upcoming patch.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I had this same problem before but Thank god I saved my files in a USB.
I just delete logo files and then so far I don't have the problem now.

Im thinking I should delete everything and restart from scratch if it’s an issue with logo files causing the crashing and error message. I dont mind losing everything as long as I can save my custom player I created to use in career mode. Is there a way to save just this to USB? I’m not really sure how to go about doing this though.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Give it a go... unfortunately, I've seen a lot of people start to get this error across a lot of games and it seems it may relate to the HDD not being able to read part of the disk. It may not be related, but if you keep encountering the error in future and need some extra sapce anyway, maybe consider a new HDD. How old is your PS4?

Good news, 1TB HDD are about $90 and easy as cake to install. Bad news, you have to install everything again :P

Again, this may not even be the case and I'd only recommend as a last resort of if you need more space anyway. Other option is an external HDD :)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got this error yesterday once (though I spend only less than 2 hrs). Jus curious to know why is it happening?

Note: I have not downloaded anything from academy yet.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Any word from Big Ant regarding this issue? I made a full reset/format of my ps4 (deleted everything from my ps4) and I am still having this bug/crash when adding a custom team to career mode! Would love to get some feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread