Player Faces Thread

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
They really are great @wasteyouryouth, I've downloaded all the ones I could. From above, for some reason I can't find the Mark Taylor/Michael Slater/Mark Waugh ones?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Had a go at making an 05 Flintoff. (it's tough to find good photos from then where he isn't wasted :p)

l9ESdpW.png

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Worst Indian faces

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
got any skills yourself??? if yes then show us if not then get out
Its funny, he has been a members for 14 years and I do not remember anything he has done for the good of this community yet has the audacity to be so rude. Mmmmmm

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
My quote is misunderstood, I appreciate the work done by the community in making faces, but ashes cricket academy is not good as DBC 17 so it might not allow authentic Indian faces to to be made even though members are trying hard. I am sorry for my comments if some is hurt by it

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks much better IMO.
I know, that's why trash talk like 'worst Indian faces' pisses me off. People on here put hundreds of hours into creating stuff for free in their spare time and guys like that make stupid ass comments like that. And a members who pretty much adds nothing here but can criticise for no reason with no suggestions how to fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1514201627][/DOUBLEPOST]
My quote is misunderstood, I appreciate the work done by the community in making faces, but ashes cricket academy is not good as DBC 17 so it might not allow authentic Indian faces to to be made even though members are trying hard. I am sorry for my comments if some is hurt by it
Misunderstood? Your comment was self explanatory and pretty hard to misunderstand.

Users who are viewing this thread