Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No, not this time round BD, if you have download mine or wasteyouryouth's teams there should be no duplicates. I have not got a single duplicate and have not had. This only occurs with incorrectly linked players, or... created unlinked players if not from the same creator

Ok. I wasn't talking about downloads but creations. I created a Gooch and a Botham - linked each to the on disc England 1980s team and ended up with 2 of each - the linked player and an unlinked uncontracted player.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok. I wasn't talking about downloads but creations. I created a Gooch and a Botham - linked each to the on disc England 1980s team and ended up with 2 of each - the linked player and an unlinked uncontracted player.
Oh okay, that does happen. The easiest solution for me is the moment I have created a player to link, I delete the uncontracted player. These however, do not go into the career anymore.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh okay, that does happen. The easiest solution for me is the moment I have created a player to link, I delete the uncontracted player. These however, do not go into the career anymore.

yeah i delete them. I am sure that wasn't an issue in 14.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just double checking @Llewelynf. The OP says that the Big Bash teams aren't fully done. Is this still the case?
Squads and lineups are done its just faces and equipment need tweaking but they are definitely playable. In fact I would say career worthy

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK just to make sure I understood the concept. Should I...

1) get the "Get Best" 1st,
2) or should I manually delete all existing default team in my academy, and then click on "get Best"?
3) Or after deleting all the existing teams manually, I should individually check & download the teams created by @Llewelynf & @wasteyouryouth ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
OK just to make sure I understood the concept. Should I...

1) get the "Get Best" 1st,
2) or should I manually delete all existing default team in my academy, and then click on "get Best"?
3) Or after deleting all the existing teams manually, I should individually check & download the teams created by @Llewelynf & @wasteyouryouth ?
Number 3

Englishman

School Cricketer
Only bits completed for county teams are stadiums, player names and roles. Some teams have bats, line-ups and squad updates too. No real kits yet. You can download what's been done so far by searching under gamertag The SFC Chris.
The SFC Chris doesn’t work tried it without spaces also

saumil007

School Cricketer
Is it okay if I quick download all teams by just pressing Triangle? Or it's something different?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is it okay if I quick download all teams by just pressing Triangle? Or it's something different?
I am not sure what the default settings are for quick download? does it overwrite every duplicate it finds? or does it not? I would avoid quick download as I know not what it does.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am not sure what the default settings are for quick download? does it overwrite every duplicate it finds? or does it not? I would avoid quick download as I know not what it does.
Quick download still gives you optiins to overwrite etc. It is generally just quicker. I would suggest it

Users who are viewing this thread