All teams - progress thread

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Made a lot of edits to sa dom last night and thought I would share today... but I woke up to corrupt save data. Fun times. I fortunately uploaded most of my stuff to the cloud yesterday so I just need to do yesterdays stuff again. Hopefully it will be up later today or tomorrow.
Jeez thats annoying

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay , after last night's fiasco I went through every single sa domestic team and checked roles and skills of every player. I have tried to edit it in such a way that if you play career, phehlukwayo doesn't open the batting but 90% of the current team should at least be in the right place. The national players are rated more highly and should feature more. Unknown players have had a reduction trying to make it as realistic as possible. I gave it a test in career and it looks okay. If anyone finds any issues please let me know.
Shared under Llewelynf7

GCF

School Cricketer
Brilliant work! I haven't seen the question so far, so I apologize beforehand. Do I have to start a new career with a player to get all the updated teams, line-ups etc in the game?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Shared BBL teams with some late changes like adding Bollinger and Daniel Sams after his heroics last night.

Also added the away kits adjusting the caps.
Quite a few changes will be made over the next few days as we go along.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's not as much activity in this subforum as the previous game; is there not as much interest in the game or has the forum died off?

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone know what to do. I downloaded the Aussie state teams but the kits are covered in random logos. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone know what to do. I downloaded the Aussie state teams but the kits are covered in random logos. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?
Haven't seen it here before. Delete the teams and try again. Did you try downloading my teams? I just checked and they look right.

Users who are viewing this thread