PC Bugs noticed so far

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Couple of things bro.

Nvidia Control Panel. Add Ashes game as a profile.

- Force on VSync
- Enable Triple Buffering
- Pre rendered frames set to 1

In game

- Turn on Vsync

This fixed it for me.

OMG You are a freakin LEGEND bro. Now playing on everything max. except character detail - high and AO - disabled. Thank You So Much bro. I can't thank you enough!

balkeet

International Coach
Made 2 new custom fields in field editor but they are not appearing in casual and career games

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It would be good if the first post of this thread is updated or a new thread is started with confirmed PC bugs

Yes, and I think we need a pinned "bug reporting thread" as we had for DBC17, and as there is here for the console versions. How about it @MattW? Thanks.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
One weird thing I have noticed is AI in career seems to play a lot of cramped up weird shot animation when there are literally thousands of other beautiful looking ones...And the pic below that is the shot AI plays to cover the square "V"..

20171220220236_1.jpg

That one shot is played over first slip, point region cover region, even to dig the yorker for a tracer bullet boundary where ever the AI pleases to ruin your over..

Would like them to play the authentic, fluid motion animation which I am in love with in this game.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
please can you give us a detail tutorial,because i tried to find nvidia control panel profile to add ashes, force on vsync,triple buffering, but unable to find, so i asking detail tutorial please help

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
new bug .When i try and start a casual match the game just exits onto the steam page.I get as far as the select controller page then when i click to start a new game it comes out.
It was working yesterday. Just to add its only the mens causal games the woman's works fine.Any ideas?

Last edited:

Kish17

School Cricketer
I got the game on steam..it is perfect in all aspects but had a problem with progress we are playing that were not updating on leaderboards...some people are fine with it...but many are facing the problem..hope will solve the problem soon..

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
online working when i invite but others invite me game freeze...i posted this issue 2 times but no solution for me ...

Pat

International Coach
Made 2 new custom fields in field editor but they are not appearing in casual and career games

You need to set the custom fields "Applies to" (or something like that) to Shorter format or longer format. Setting it to "All types" causes it to not show up in match. Probably a bug!

balkeet

International Coach
You need to set the custom fields "Applies to" (or something like that) to Shorter format or longer format. Setting it to "All types" causes it to not show up in match. Probably a bug!
Thanks, yeah test, odi, t20 is long, medium, short match form Respectively and field applied for these forms is correctly appearing in the respective matches. All form and limited format looks disabled. Also new field appear in new career not in already running career.
Edit: new field appear in already running career but not in running match. Real dynamic career, umpires too I downloaded after starting career but they are appearing in career games

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
B

Bigby Wolf

Anyone faced any visual bug in day night test match .i.e. if continue to play on the next day of a day-night test the 2 pm afternoon session will be played under the dark night sky instead of a afternoon atmosphere although it works well when exit and start the game once again.

As can be seen in the above video @0.41 the match time is 2.03 PM.

balkeet

International Coach
20171221214950_1.jpg

The AI fails to save the boundary everytime when running along the boundary line.
It saves when running from behind by tapping the ball in for other AI fielder behind.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ah, the Old Slide with your legs over the rope while making ball contact one.

Been there since DBC14 , the fielding AI doesnt seem to fully register where the rope is allways.

Users who are viewing this thread