Stadium Creation Checklist

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've been going through my old adboard folder and shared ones from A-K. Please feel free to use them if you want to spruce up your stadiums. I'll probably not add any to grounds that I've downloaded from here when sharing teams again, so it's up to you creators if you want to add them. If you think there are any that could be useful to add from A-K that I haven't shared, I may have them elsewhere or can look to make them. I'd prefer to keep it to a small number.

They are all tagged as adboards so when adding it should be easy to filter out.

I'll share the rest today/tomorrow.

VDkM6dK.jpg
taGEzv1.jpg
RuS18Ex.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've been going through my old adboard folder and shared ones from A-K. Please feel free to use them if you want to spruce up your stadiums. I'll probably not add any to grounds that I've downloaded from here when sharing teams again, so it's up to you creators if you want to add them. If you think there are any that could be useful to add from A-K that I haven't shared, I may have them elsewhere or can look to make them. I'd prefer to keep it to a small number.

VDkM6dK.jpg
taGEzv1.jpg
RuS18Ex.jpg
Thanks mate will help me lot iv done about 8 or so stadiums with adboards thank you

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

VDkM6dK.jpg
taGEzv1.jpg
RuS18Ex.jpg
Thank you so much bro..

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey could I just ask nicely why you don't add my stadiums to the opening post

To be honest the adboards you are adding look terrible. You are using logos which are not designed to be used for adboards.
The logos @wasteyouryouth has uploaded are the ones which you should be using.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
To be honest the adboards you are adding look terrible. You are using logos which are not designed to be used for adboards.
The logos @wasteyouryouth has uploaded are the ones which you should be using.
Yeh that nice I am pretty much the only person making adboards for stadiums trying my best when I don't Have a PC and using what iv got why don't you try yourself when their like not many logo out there
We know you are trying to help but you are also re sharing stadiums without asking for the creators permissions first.

My point
And for you my friend I have maybe not asked but I have said thanks for the stadium all I'm doing is the adboards I have thanked the owner.[DOUBLEPOST=1513808983][/DOUBLEPOST]New Perth Stadium Probably the best Iv done thanks to Wasteyouryouth and GorgerousGeorge Ashes Cricket_20171221092106.jpg

Cricket205

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket_20171221092003.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20171221092003.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Ashes Cricket_20171221091803.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20171221091803.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread