Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any chance to make different colours to gloves like dbc 14,any way there?

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
BBL getting there. Snowy is working on Aus domestic players with me and that will no doubt impact the BBL teams. Once Aus dom is done we will get to those. IPL still needs a lot of work.

Hi ya Llewelynf i appreciate all the work u and snowy are putting into the Aussie domestic sides
im patiently waiting for them to be 100% finished.........any info so far?

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi ya Llewelynf i appreciate all the work u and snowy are putting into the Aussie domestic sides
im patiently waiting for them to be 100% finished.........any info so far?
WA, VIC, NSW are 100 done. Can not remember if I shared WA. If not I will later today. The rest are shared but I will update later as well and share again.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Will you be using the county teams already done as shown in the all teams thread and just putting your uniforms etc with them or are you doing it all by yourself @Llewelynf?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Will you be using the county teams already done as shown in the all teams thread and just putting your uniforms etc with them or are you doing it all by yourself @Llewelynf?
Probably just gonna be doing uniforms. Can not see myself editing 700 players at the moment.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Probably just gonna be doing uniforms. Can not see myself editing 700 players at the moment.
I bet! My plan of attack is to download the following once the Aus Domestic are all 100%. What do you reckon?

Big Bash - already downloaded
Australian Domestic - LlewelynF7
English Domestic - ones without kits (The SFC Chris)/with kits (LlewelynF7)
New Zealand Domestic - LlewelynF7
Pakistan Super League - Wasteyouryouth
Caribbean Premier League - The SFC Chris/Wasteyouryouth
IPL - LlewelynF7
International - LlewelynF7/Wasteyouryouth

That's the only ones I reckon I'll use/need for career mode. As long as I do a download now I can re-download at a later date if/when there are updates.

And I reckon in my current career mode I'm going to play up to FC selection while in the background do all the downloads and start a new career mode. Then I'm just gonna switch over to the save with correct teams. The only thing different will be the club stats (that don't really matter anyway).

Not sure why I'm telling you any of this haha, it's nice to see it written out instead of in my head. I reckon it will make it more immersive. I tested a Steve Smith career mode then did a download of teams to test and they had Bollinger opening the batting which is no good!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
What sort of changes do you need to make to the other sides?
Just tweaks really. Mostly touch ups to appearances. I usually do the face then Snowy makes them look real. And adding rookie players. The main squads are up and mostly done.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I bet! My plan of attack is to download the following once the Aus Domestic are all 100%. What do you reckon?

Big Bash - already downloaded
Australian Domestic - LlewelynF7
English Domestic - ones without kits (The SFC Chris)/with kits (LlewelynF7)
New Zealand Domestic - LlewelynF7
Pakistan Super League - Wasteyouryouth
Caribbean Premier League - The SFC Chris/Wasteyouryouth
IPL - LlewelynF7
International - LlewelynF7/Wasteyouryouth

That's the only ones I reckon I'll use/need for career mode. As long as I do a download now I can re-download at a later date if/when there are updates.

And I reckon in my current career mode I'm going to play up to FC selection while in the background do all the downloads and start a new career mode. Then I'm just gonna switch over to the save with correct teams. The only thing different will be the club stats (that don't really matter anyway).

Not sure why I'm telling you any of this haha, it's nice to see it written out instead of in my head. I reckon it will make it more immersive. I tested a Steve Smith career mode then did a download of teams to test and they had Bollinger opening the batting which is no good!
How to update any team kits if already downloaded.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No gifts under the tree?? That's probably because there's a big game happening in the North Pole right now...

Santa, his suit, bat and custom North Pole Stadium can be downloaded now...

Just for shits and giggles.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Users who are viewing this thread