dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@francobaldo1 What are some of the files in the main page? I seen "DBCHOOK, DBCBUGFIX, MINIGAME" what are these for, do we need to use them with the hack? Also if possible can you upload all the version between 1.02 and 2.01 please?

Thank you once again!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@francobaldo1 What are some of the files in the main page? I seen "DBCHOOK, DBCBUGFIX, MINIGAME" what are these for, do we need to use them with the hack? Also if possible can you upload all the version between 1.02 and 2.01 please?

Thank you once again!

dbchook is a test to write graphics on the dbc window. If i can, the future updates of the mod will use only a dll, and will have a menu
on the screen instead of an external program. You can test it with dbc14.

dbcbugfix was used to select a custom stadium in tours (if you use the in game menu the game will crash).

minigame was just a small tool that allows you to choose the shot that the batsman will play.

I'll try to upload the old versions in a single file.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@francobaldo1 I see...also sorry to ask again but I use broadcast cam for everything would it be possible to get it to zoom in a bit? Like the static cam from the new Ashes game?

something like the camera attached would be amazing!

Attachments

• dream_cam.jpg
    dream_cam.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 47

raavistar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Been playing a lot more but the hack seems to make no difference at all. No edges, unrealistic batsman mentality and overall just the same situation bowling as before.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Been playing a lot more but the hack seems to make no difference at all. No edges, unrealistic batsman mentality and overall just the same situation bowling as before.

This seems to be the case, I was using 1.02 and I have 0 edges in 90 overs vs AUS, Bancroft is on 200+ not out, I'm thinking did they update the game which in turn makes the hack not work I heard

Varun7

Batman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Recently i purchased the game in steam!!!
I have heard about you're fearsome tweaks and they sound interesting.I have downloaded ur tweaks but i don't know how to use them in game,please can you say how to use them in a casual match @francobaldo1

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Recently i purchased the game in steam!!!
I have heard about you're fearsome tweaks and they sound interesting.I have downloaded ur tweaks but i don't know how to use them in game,please can you say how to use them in a casual match @francobaldo1

run the game, load the mod and press START. Try to test the version 0.04, it's simple to use. After you press START, just select one of the options.
Dbc14 and Dbc17 have not been updated from what i know, so all the mods should work.

Varun7

Batman
Profile Flag
India
run the game, load the mod and press START. Try to test the version 0.04, it's simple to use. After you press START, just select one of the options.
Dbc14 and Dbc17 have not been updated from what i know, so all the mods should work.
Thanks

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
-uploaded minigame v003

-uploaded v2.90
reusing the old slow loader until the new one is written

INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2.90 AND OLDER: run DBC14, when you are in the menu press
START on the hack program and wait 15-20 seconds (or more).

INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2.85: run the program, press START, then run DBC14,
it will say "load succesfull" if it loads correctly.

There is now a patch that will try to fix some of the bugs.

------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i created a small hack for DBC (the name is Fearsome Tweak), it's used
to create more chances to get wickets during the game.
There will be more edges, so put your leg slip on ^^
It works only on the updated version on steam, at least for now.
Please note that it needs to be polished, so it could crash or have problems (
but it worked well for me). It was tested on windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit.

Usage: start Fearsome Tweak and press START button, then launch dbc14.
Dont close the program, leave it in the background! You should use the
hack only while bowling, is not reccomanded while batting.

Camera help:
the x and y pos usually are between -150 and 150, the z from 1 to 150 (you can use also values like 45.6, 80.2 etc especially with a low zoom value). The x and y rotation are between
-5 and 5, is not easy to position them, i usually go from 4.2 to 4.3, 4.4 etc and see the effects. The z rotation goes from 0.9 to -0.9 For the zoom usually i use 1 to 50, high precision
is important here so often i use values like 7.4, 4.3 etc. I rarely use the clip. The fog is bugged, but you can activate the first Fog setting to remove the fog, the image will be clean.

NOTE: DONT USE IT IN MULTIPLAYER, YOU CAN GET A CHEAT BAN!

CHECK THE PROGRAM WITH AN UPDATED ANTIVIRUS, BECAUSE MINE IS NOT
UPDATED. Dont worry though, the program is safe, is not a scam or anything.

Very good job on the mods mate,but sorry to say many guys are making use of it in the online arena especially with the fearsome tweak V290 increasing batsman skills and strength to the maximum level. This results in boundaries even when they play very early in legend difficulty matches.Even though it is not advised to use it in multiplayer, some people use it to their advantage to win a game in any way possible.It has been reported in steam,but steam is too busy to get them bans.!!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Very good job on the mods mate,but sorry to say many guys are making use of it in the online arena especially with the fearsome tweak V290 increasing batsman skills and strength to the maximum level. This results in boundaries even when they play very early in legend difficulty matches.Even though it is not advised to use it in multiplayer, some people use it to their advantage to win a game in any way possible.It has been reported in steam,but steam is too busy to get them bans.!!

does it happen even when you are hosting the game? usually i dont play online, so i dont know how it works. You will need to avoid playing
with cheaters, i guess

albertmervin

Club Cricketer
Hi, first of, your mod is awesome, its one of the many reasons why I still play DBC 14. I'm really looking forward on an update (IF ITS POSSIBLE) like adding new features such as a bowling editor just like batsmen skills or Career save editor, (like DBC 17 career editor) or something. Sometimes the antivirus makes things worse but overall it works flawlessly so I just wanted to say THANKS and that i'm looking forward to more future updates.
p.s keep up the Go(o)d work if possible ^_^

drastsab

Club Captain
-uploaded minigame v003

-uploaded v2.90

Camera help:
the x and y pos usually are between -150 and 150, the z from 1 to 150 (you can use also values like 45.6, 80.2 etc especially with a low zoom value). The x and y rotation are between
-5 and 5, is not easy to position them, i usually go from 4.2 to 4.3, 4.4 etc and see the effects. The z rotation goes from 0.9 to -0.9 For the zoom usually i use 1 to 50, high precision
is important here so often i use values like 7.4, 4.3 etc. I rarely use the clip. The fog is bugged, but you can activate the first Fog setting to remove the fog, the image will be clean.

BRO AI CANT HIT IN THIRD MAN AREA AND OFTEN TIME AI USED SWEEP SHOTS AGAINST SPIN DONT HIT LOFTED SWEEP HOW TO FIX IT BRO

drastsab

Club Captain
-uploaded minigame v003

-uploaded v2.90

Camera help:

Tell best settings for odi. I used 25 skill. Strength 120. AI MENTALITY - NORMAL. but Still Ai collapsed. I want Odi better pacing Ai. Which value is best for Ai pacing

Users who are viewing this thread