Zimbabwe's tour of South Africa

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
First ever four day test played under lights with a pink ball today.

This might be the way forward for tests.

It also marks the return of SA's legends to test cricket in Abraham Benjamin De Villiers as captain and Dale Steyn!

I'm as excited as hell. :D

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I just want Zim to give a great fight!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can see Bavuma getting another pointless 100 and cementing his place for the next 20 tests because of it

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good aggressive captaincy and a perfect decision to declare than waste time. AB De Villers is beast no doubt and is similar to Rahul Dravid, keeps, captains and bats.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So the 4 day test ends in 2 days. I did expect Zimbabwe getting thrashed with the attack SAF had but this is not what I expected. I hoping India performs better.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
So the 4 day test ends in 2 days. I did expect Zimbabwe getting thrashed with the attack SAF had but this is not what I expected. I hoping India performs better.

I think you can safely presume the Indians will be better. It's very hard to do worse than getting skittled for 180 odd in 2 innings. I think SA should be flexible and play an out and out pace attack on a spicy wicket. I remember the wickets that were given to SA when they toured and it's about time someone gave India a taste of their own tonic.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you can safely presume the Indians will be better. It's very hard to do worse than getting skittled for 180 odd in 2 innings. I think SA should be flexible and play an out and out pace attack on a spicy wicket. I remember the wickets that were given to SA when they toured and it's about time someone gave India a taste of their own tonic.

Why would any side go into a test match with just seamers? I mean the over-rate would be crazy!! plus, on a 4-5th-day pitch, you definitely want a frontline spinner, especially someone like Maharaj who has performed exceedingly well in the last year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread