After new patch no edges and slip catches...(PS4)

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,friends after new patch in pc i have not get single edge in slips when bowl to Ai, even mediem also i rarely got a single edge when bowl to ai,
when human batting also very easy,when i am batting i also batted well without any edges...so i feel its a main problem for cricket game lovers playing ashes cricket...

Attachments

• 20171229205321_1.jpg
    20171229205321_1.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 13

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Yes this happens to me as well, getting nicks to top order batsmen seems impossible but then middle order they start to nick. However it's not good enough bowling 100+ overs in test cricket without a single nick...as soon as I started getting nicks the bowling and game felt so alive!

s0074845

Club Captain
Hi,friends after new patch in pc i have not get single edge in slips when bowl to Ai, even mediem also i rarely got a single edge when bowl to ai,
when human batting also very easy,when i am batting i also batted well without any edges...so i feel its a main problem for cricket game lovers playing ashes cricket...

Yes this happens to me as well, getting nicks to top order batsmen seems impossible but then middle order they start to nick. However it's not good enough bowling 100+ overs in test cricket without a single nick...as soon as I started getting nicks the bowling and game felt so alive!

It's swell known issue which I'd currently being looked in to. Why don't you follow @wealey Wealeys thread and use custom modifier as it seems to make batting a challenge

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
New patch? What new patch? I haven't seen a new patch on Steam since the first one on 12/17.

Is there something newer than v0.1.0.1.0416?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i mean ps4 new patch but that patch i came along with when pc release,i mention it for understanding for both pc and ps4 players...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It's swell known issue which I'd currently being looked in to. Why don't you follow @wealey Wealeys thread and use custom modifier as it seems to make batting a challenge

I don't have a problem with batting I edge the ball a lot when batting without the sliders and I play on medium settings so it's fairly easy but still a challenge. I'm speaking about when I bowl to AI, I didn't get an edge for over 100+ overs.

Hester

County Cricketer
I don't have a problem with batting I edge the ball a lot when batting without the sliders and I play on medium settings so it's fairly easy but still a challenge. I'm speaking about when I bowl to AI, I didn't get an edge for over 100+ overs.

Try playing against West indies in a one day game. They were nicking all over the shop in a game I just played against them and they were all out for 89. This is on medium bowling with pro AI.

As a side note, I've had an issue were I can't appeal for a catch off nicks but this game I was able to...

s0074845

Club Captain
New patch? What new patch? I haven't seen a new patch on Steam since the first one on 12/17.

Is there something newer than v0.1.0.1.0416?

No all the platforms are at the same patch level at this stage. PS4 got its last patch when PC version was released to match it with XBOX from what I understand.[DOUBLEPOST=1514598938][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yep this is a known issue which is being looked in to along with other issues by BA. I am sure a future patch is not long way off to fix some of the niggling issues.

Users who are viewing this thread