Bug Reporting Thread - PS4/Xbox One

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS 4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407 (updated today)
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description):academy still not working properly
Bug description (detail): when trying to access teams I just get the spinning wheel same with players. I seem to be able to view all the logos but when I go to view stadiums it will let me view 50 but trying to download more again just get spinning wheel. I have to exit game and restart it will work but when I get to about 200 teams downloaded to view it just sits there saying downloading teams with spinning wheel when trying with bats I can download 50 to view when try to download more it goes back to the search screen. It was like this before the latest patch. I have had the game since release and have not been able to play with any teams and players of my choice the game is basically useless and it is not my internet connection as I can access DBC 17 academy with no issues please can this issue be fixed so I can actually play a game of cricket.
I can confirm through testing that this is a bug with some sort of save file combination on PS4 v1.06.

Per this thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/community-downloads-ps4.109654/

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406
Game Mode: Training
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): crash on reflex catches training
Bug description (detail):
Went through all trainings in order. When I reached reflex catch training, batsman always left ball or defended and started running. No reflex catch chance present. I exited training mode and went back in and selected reflex catch training. First ball, reflex catch mini game for keeper started. Got the cursor in the green design and pressed A. Resulted in crash of the game.

Hester

County Cricketer
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): cannot see the ball in broadcast 1 view
Bug description (detail): I play using broadcast 1 cam and, as a console user, I play from my sofa - about 8 feet away from a 42inch TV. I suspect this is how most console users play. However, the ball is almost impossible to see, so using aerial marker and ball trail becomes a necessity.

I think field of view may have something to do with it. (fov is particularly wide during spin bowling).

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: Ireland v England
Ground: Malahide
Over Count: Conclusion of match
Issue (one line description): Game crash
Bug description (detail): For the second match in a row in my custom Test league the game crashed at the conclusion of the match. This didn't happen in my first match. Not sure where we were in terms of patches then. For the second match in a row I had selected replay at the end as wanted some shots of the final wicket so not sure if this is effecting it. I think it was CE-34878-0 as norm and I reported it on the PS4. Like the previous match, everything is fine when I re-enter the competition. It picks up with the players celebrating, I haven't lost anything and am able to continue to my next round of matches.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: Ireland v England
Ground: Malahide
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Nighttime
Bug description (detail): Apologies as I've already mentioned this but just wanted to confirm the consistency with which it was happening. From days two to four when we came out for the first session at 2pm it was as dark as it was at the close of play the previous day. To get daylight I had to save and exit then re-enter the match. For ref: I think my competition has just automatically assigned some matches as D/N.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Platform: ps4
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: Online
Teams used: Any
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Backfoot lofted cut shot goes to mid off.
Bug description: backfoot lofted cutshot goes to mid off so many times. You’re trying to play the fields and time it ideal, still it goes to the mid off fielder, and can be end up getting caught if you play a lofted backfoot cut shot. Super annoying and ruining the fun. Losing 2-3 wickets like this EVERY game. @BigAntStudios @MattW

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Test
Teams used: ENGLAND V New Zealand
Ground: Birmingham Arena
Over Count: Various incl. start of match
Issue (one line description): Start time
Bug description (detail): Test match defaults to 9:30am start for a match in England. Went for lunch by about 11:40 and finished day's play no later than 4pm.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: ENGLAND V New Zealand
Ground: Birmingham Arena
Issue (one line description): Shiny White line
Bug description (detail): Occasionally getting a white strip appear when the fielder is in pursuit of the ball. Fielder ends up out of sync with the ball behind him at the end of the white line but fielder picks up the ball where he is, a couple of inches left or right on screen. Had this as well as a little spell of jitteriness in my previous Test too.

zayno

Club Captain
Game Mode: all
Match Type: T20 ( matches played at 4pm start and 7:30 pm start)
Teams used: Australia (me ) vs England (AI)
Ground: all
Issue (one line description): frame rate issues and judder
Bug description (detail): getting motion judder with the ball and frame rate issues in afternoon games and night games under lights - fielding 1 running camera is very poor as the ball judders and frame rate is poor. Broadcast 1 running camera shows screen tearing like the screen is floating in water. this is only in night matches and afternoon matches starting at 4pm.

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: England V Australia
Ground: SCC
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Gets stumped while leaving ball from a spinner
Bug description (detail):
While leaving ball from spinner, the batsman gets stumped due to the leave animation. Video attached.

Swinstar

School Cricketer

Game Version: v1.06
Game Mode: Ashes
Teams used: Playing as England, vs Australia
Ground: Waca, 1st test, day 1. (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: 52.1 and 54.1 (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): batsmen not leaving after given out.
Bug description (detail): twice at the points described above I had the batsman caught out by the wicketkeeper after an edge. I appealed and the umpire raised his finger for the out. The celebration cut scene played with the fielders congratulating the bowler. The cut scene ends and the batsman is still there. Dot ball has been registered and the wicket doesnt count.

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4 (Pro)
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test match
Teams used: Australia vs England (I was playing as Australia and England were AI controlled) (Australia had Tim Paine as a downloaded player)
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: 60.1
Issue (one line description) Batsman caught off edge and given out by umpire but remained batting next ball
Bug description (detail): Caught James Vince off a flying edge from a drive off Patrick Cummins. Players celebrated as normal and commentator (Michael Slater) noted the wicket. Umpire raised finger as well. Next ball though after watching some replays James Vince was still batting as if nothing had happened. Have uploaded a YouTube of this happening. The ball that takes the edge is at the 14:38 min mark.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: Ireland v ENGLAND / ENGLAND v New Zealand
Ground: Malahide / Birmingham Arena
Issue (one line description): AI Run Outs
Bug description (detail): I've effected three/four run outs in the opposition's innings simply by returning the ball from the field and batsman lifting their feet up or just dawdling outside of the crease. It's ruining the realism of the game and taking away from the effort required to put in to claim wickets and therefore not making victories feel properly earned. The odd one could happen but three or four times over two innings is just too much.

eaglesrjh

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
Teams used: various
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): .... sometimes cant change side or field for 1st ball of career player bowling spell.
Bug description (detail): .....In career mode, sometimes when my career bowler comes on for a new spell I cant change field or change bowling position for the first ball, have tried leaving the animation till bowler ready and pressing button to get there quicker, same result. have to bowl 1st ball to the set field from that bowling position. can change both for 2nd ball

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Mode: Online
Teams used: licenced
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): Stumpung bug
Bug description (detail): if you don’t stand far back until it doesnt work anymore, you will end up getting stumped if you miss the ball. So you have to go all the way back for s stance. Also of you miss an advanced shot, it will end u up getting stumped as well. Super annoying a long with the runout cancel bug.

Users who are viewing this thread