Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Nah; this is Jericho doing something on his own - the word is that he only works on short term deals when he's with the WWE and the last one ended around Mania (bar the one night deal in July) so he's free to do other things - like WK and the rock and wrestling cruise that he's doing with ROH.
@Na Maloom Afraad

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Is this thread just for the current day wrestlers...or can I discuss wrestlers from my fave era....British/European 1960s onwards.
Count Bartelli.....Jackie Pallo....Mick McManus.....Johnny Kwango.....Kendo Nagasaki......Big Daddy.....Catweasell...Giant Haystacks. I could go on...but I won't. Unless anyone wishes to debate and discuss.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is this thread just for the current day wrestlers...or can I discuss wrestlers from my fave era....British/European 1960s onwards.
Count Bartelli.....Jackie Pallo....Mick McManus.....Johnny Kwango.....Keno Nagasaki......Big Daddy.....Catweasell...Giant Haystacks. I could go on...but I won't. Unless anyone wishes to debate and discuss.
It would definitely be interesting to hear about wrestling and wrestlers from that period :)

Users who are viewing this thread