DBC17 Career Save Editor

Rajiv M S

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been away for a couple months . Can I add myself to the national side using the save editor now ?!

honsweeter39

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DBC career save data.exe not available in updated version, how to launch please help.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17 Career Save Editor updated to v0.0.2.7

* Added randomize stats in player editor.
* Added all player stats changer under Database Querys in mainform.
* Made a check, just in case the decal save gets corrupted. Seems to be a problem with the RLL4 game as well.
* Some minor improvements and better checks.

Also the source code has been updated to this version.

Ausnick2001

School Cricketer
Firstly, thanks for the editor!

Secondly I unfortunately appear to be unable to save my game since editing the save file. Every time I progress, save and quit, and subsequently load the save file, it takes me back to where I was when I first edited the save with an error message "Could not load match in progress, returning to career hub", regardless of whether I last saved it during a match or not. Any idea why this is? I've checked the file and it hasnt been set to read-only and has full administrator privileges...any ideas?

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Firstly, thanks for the editor!

Secondly I unfortunately appear to be unable to save my game since editing the save file. Every time I progress, save and quit, and subsequently load the save file, it takes me back to where I was when I first edited the save with an error message "Could not load match in progress, returning to career hub", regardless of whether I last saved it during a match or not. Any idea why this is? I've checked the file and it hasnt been set to read-only and has full administrator privileges...any ideas?
Can you zip up your save and upload it to the forum.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17 Career Save Editor updated to v0.0.2.9

* A compete overhaul of the code to run more efficient and to use less memory. // using structs now instead of object arrays.
* Now sets the colour correctly when loading the colour picker.
* Now can click on the team/player datagridview header to sort alphabetical order.

Also the source code has been updated to this version, which you'll find on the first post.

Lonewolfe1314

Club Cricketer
Hi there.

I keep getting the error saying I have loaded the wrong .sav file. But I only have 2 files. please could you maybe assist me with this?

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi there.

I keep getting the error saying I have loaded the wrong .sav file. But I only have 2 files. please could you maybe assist me with this?

This is the save you need to load - C:\Users\*****\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Career***\CareerData.SAV

Lonewolfe1314

Club Cricketer
This is the save you need to load - C:\Users\*****\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Career***\CareerData.SAV

Yeah sorry my mistake. I never read the thread title. I was searching for DBC14 save editor. Never saw that this was for DBC17. Don't own 17 yet so back to searching for me.

Thanks for the reply though :)

Systemlord1701

School Cricketer
Hi

Any plans to make a save editor for Ashes Cricket? I have had a few problems with my Best Bowling in an Innings figures not saving in my player stats page, would love to able to fix it up.

VIJAY01

School Cricketer
Yeah sorry everybody, I forgot to change the offsets for writing back to the save. You are going to have to delete the "CareerData.SAV" and "Metadata.SAV" and Rename the "CareerData.SAV.10.BAK" and "Metadata.SAV.10.BAK" to "CareerData.SAV" and "Metadata.SAV".

There is a new update now that has the right write save offsets.
upload_2018-2-9_0-14-16.png

i have done all thing but after show error

VIJAY01

School Cricketer
You might be using a old save file that the game hasn,t updated. Load the career in game and let it save to it, so it updates it.
sorry sir i have done all the process you told but it show same error
please help me out

Users who are viewing this thread