Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: casual and competition
Match Type: t20 and odi
Teams used: ind
(Ai) nz(ai) pak(user)
Ground: birmingham
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description) i am bowling, the batsman either edges it to keeper or slips , the umpire raises finger once i appeal, my players celebrate but the batsman stays there, and the game continues, this has happened afew times to me. has anyone else had this issue?

Mike100

School Cricketer
Platform: ps4
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: Casual. Competition.
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Custom
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Reflex Catching bug.
Bug description: Moved the cursor correctly in to the circle it goes Green then I press X but no catch celebration and batsmen isn't given out.

PJR

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Career club
Match Type: any
Teams used: on disk
Issue (one line description):

Using career batting camera close and recently the following happens without me changing any camera settings:
With the batting modifier enabled, after the bowler releases the ball and I select my shot, the camera angle changes to batsman far when the ball is about halfway down the pitch. I'e never connected with a shot as it is completely off putting.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Academy & Stadium creator
Match Type: Any
Ground: All
Issue: When I add non-default adboards to the downloaded stadia, they don't seem to stick? I`m on Xbox One and the moment I restart the game, all changes are lost. Any suggestions on how to sort this issue? Its painstaking work to assign 16 adboards for each stadium and when they don't stick, its annoying.

pinku

Associate Captain
Platform: Xbox One & Ps4
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type:
Ground:
Issue: there is 4 big issues which need sorting asap

●All custom logos dissappear when you assign custom adboards to a stadium and then try to play a match in it or share it.

● Academy crashes too often when downloading a team and especially when searching by date, and does not even fix after restarting the console.

● When downloading an updated team created by the community it does not overwrite the team but instead goes into custom and we have to relink them, which is a pain.

● The custom logos on shirts look blurry when there is a close up, this was there in Dbc17 but was fixed quickly via a patch.

Last edited:

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Grade 3 day
Teams used: Osborne Park
Ground: not sure
Over Count: end of game
Issue (one line description): Career/Global stats not correct - also do not match
Bug description (detail):
Prior to starting career, I reset global stats. After completing one game in career, a 3 day match where I bowled and batted in both inngs, some of the stats wrong.
Bowling
Global stas show no BBI/BBM (N/A) although you can see I got 2/17 (2nd inning) - it is not showing the first inning for some reason
Career stats show 1 inning (even though I bowled 2) and shows 4/57 - this is 2/40 in first inning and 2/17 in second inning. BBI showing 2/40 instead of 2/17
Batting
Global stats show 46 off 59 balls not out - this is not correct. I can only think that maybe I quit and reloaded game half way through innings and it hasn't counted the first 12 runs?
Career stats show correct 58 off 89 caught. I did not bat second innings

Correct stats should be:
Batting as per career attachment
Bowling:
Mtch = 1. Inning = 2, Balls = 102, Runs = 57, Wkts = 4, BBI = 2/17, BBM = 4/57, Avg = 14.25, Econ = 3.35, SR = 25.5, 5WI = 0, 10WM = 0

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket_20180108091343.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108091343.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Ashes Cricket_20180108091456.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108091456.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ashes Cricket_20180108121817.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108121817.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 0
  • Ashes Cricket_20180108121822.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108121822.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ashes Cricket_20180108121830.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108121830.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 0
  • Ashes Cricket_20180108121834.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20180108121834.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20/ODI/Test
Teams used: England Vs Australia
Ground: SCC/MCC
Issue (one line description): Aggressive Cut shot goes to mid off.

Aggressive Cut shots goes to mid off. Though as a batsman I have stopped playing the shot, during AI batting happens a lot. Quite a few resulting in dismissals. Had reported this prior to patch 1.06 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any.
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Length variation can't be utilized fully.

Length variation can't be controlled completely using R stick. I tried releasing the ball early,too early,late, too late but it covers only half of the zone for each length.

R1/L1 can be used for fuller or shorter length but still we can't bowl the entire zone. It would be great if full control is provided using R stick alone.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): No line indicator on the aerial marker around the ball
When playing online, all the balls show a full circle (Red, Green, Yellow or Blue) in the aerial marker. Even if the ball is coming way outside off, it still shows a full circle. There is no way to pick the line of the delivery.

Hester

County Cricketer
Platform: Xbox
Game Version: all
Game Mode: all
Match Type: all
Teams used: any
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Batsmen are very small
Bug description (detail): all batsmen are only 5ft tall and have tiny, childlike bodies.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
Any
Issue (one line description): Sweep shots/reverse sweep (even lofted) TOO OVERPOWERED against Pace bowling
Bug description (detail): The sweep shots are way overpowered than any other shot in the game. If you play it against the full length yorker delivery/good length/full length (yellow) it will always connect for either a six or a four whatever the pace might be. If its a pace variation of 110-140, it will still connect both if you play it as soon as the bowler release the ball. Very unrealistic and players are making 140-150+ runs in 15 overs by playing this shot. If you bowl a bouncer, you will end up getting a warning then no ball if the opponent keeps on playing sweeps. It’s definitely a bug shot and needs fix ASAP. So much stuff that hasnt been fixed and big ant really should hurry to patch this game like other developers do to keep people like us not lose interest waiting for it forever. Please!

Reactions: Pat

zayno

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One regular
Game Mode: all
Match Type: all
Teams used: all
Ground: all
Issue (one line description): visual issues and ball juddering issues
when playing a match the visuals and frame rate is smooth from 10 am to 4pm. when the match reaches 4pm and after, the frame rate starts dropping and when the ball is hit there is juddering issues during the motion of the ball, its especially bad using the fielding 1 running camera. when swapping to broadcast 1 running camera, there is screen tearing when the ball is hit in the air and slight judder as well. But these issues only occur from 4pm and later to the night matches. The game is smooth during the day till 4pm.Also when you put rain and overcast conditions - the performance slows down as well in matches starting at 4pm and later.I play alot in stadiums without crowds because the performance in night games is slightly better in these empty stadiums

I am not sure if these issues are due to the game being xbox one x enhanced and I am playing it on regular xbox one.

eaglesrjh

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
Teams used: various
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): .... English County Cup tables not correct
Bug description (detail): .....In career mode, the county cup tables are only being sorted by points for wins and draws, bonus points are not being added in, Perhaps needs a "total points column" to sort by. so in my game, yorkshire are above hampshire in the table, yorkshire have 2 wins and a draw for 37 points and 17BP total 54 points, hampshire have 2 wins and a loss for 32 points but have 23BP total 55Points, hampshire should be ahead but are not.

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4 PRO
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Academy Created any team
Issue: Graphics issue for players face when logos are downloaded.
Bug description:
The players downloaded from academy has pixelated faces, patches on beard and snake eyes. I have tried downloading the teams without logos and all the players looks fine. I have attached an example video for the same.

Users who are viewing this thread