What games have you been playing recently?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...[DOUBLEPOST=1515397034][/DOUBLEPOST]Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...[DOUBLEPOST=1515397072][/DOUBLEPOST]Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...

D

Deleted member 46200

I have been playing those games that only girls know... With my sis...

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
have you played south park fractured but whole game?

Haven't .. dont have a console anymore. And PC not upto mark. Have you?

Played Stick of Truth and loved it. I am not a big gamer, but Stick of Truth was one of the only few games I ever finished

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...[DOUBLEPOST=1515397034][/DOUBLEPOST]Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...[DOUBLEPOST=1515397072][/DOUBLEPOST]Life... it is quiet a difficult game... and you never know if you are even close to a victory or not... It often confuses a lot of people too...

My life sucks......so to compensate for this I would like to play that online Star Trek game.
Maybe as a captain of a Romulan battle cruiser. Unfortunately, I don't have Xbox live gold.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
My life sucks......so to compensate for this I would like to play that online Star Trek game.
Maybe as a captain of a Romulan battle cruiser. Unfortunately, I don't have Xbox live gold.

Do you have a PC? It is free to play on PC and not too demanding on hardware being an old game. There are micro-transactions of course but most of them are cosmetic. If you do play to top level you will have to buy a ship for that with real money, which was about $15-20 USD if I recall.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If you haven't heard about Trap Adventure 2, I recommend you try it out. It's super funny to watch someone play (saw it on YouTube) but equally frustrating to play.

Users who are viewing this thread