How did you come up with your username... ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Dutch

Well as everyone knows I like eggs and Ross from Friends once walked into a restaurant a mate of mine worked in so yeah thats why its Scrambled Ross.....oh no wait, it isnt ......

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

CazCat is an amalgamation of my first and second name sometimes I double barrel these, but they are Caroline Caitlyn (Caz Cat). I also sign of PM's CC.[DOUBLEPOST=1515709307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well as everyone knows I like eggs and Ross from friends once walked into a restaurant a mate of mine worked in so yeah thats why its Scrambled Ross.....oh no wait, it isnt ......
I have heard (unreliably so) it's because you like smoking things... And, you like paying for half at the end of a dinner date x

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This username came from a group I used to play flight sims online with. They wanted everyone to have a name that represented an animal in some way. My mother, who is of Welsh descent, told me that Bleddyn can mean wolf, or wolf cub or possibly a few others depending on who is translating for you. :p I liked it and have used it on several games/forums since.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
My original username when I signed up was SiriusBlack, after Sirius Black, the character from Harry Potter.
It took me a while to realize that like three people here were into Harry Potter and they thought Sirius was my real name. So, had it changed to my real name.

P

PrincessJade

According to Tolkien it means ‘princess’ so my suspect humour liked it and used it ever since :p

So we share a special link with our user names? Your name literally means mine?
Mine obviously is because I’m a princess (apparently) and my name is Jade. xx
Yeah I know, it took my months to think of it. x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So we share a special link with our user names? Your name literally means mine?
Mine obviously is because I’m a princess (apparently) and my name is Jade. xx
Yeah I know, it took my months to think of it. x

lol I guess so :p

Yeah, got 6 months to think of new name, get creative (no not PJ) !

P

PrincessJade

My original username when I signed up was SiriusBlack, after Sirius Black, the character from Harry Potter.
It took me a while to realize that like three people here were into Harry Potter and they thought Sirius was my real name. So, had it changed to my real name.

When I read the first bit, I thought it was the bad guy from Con air. lol. Oh I’m so dumb! x

Mod Police

ACAB
I am the moderation enforcer at PC. Stealth and cunning are my tools. Senility is my enemy, sorry I mean breaking rules is my enemy !

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i joined the forum under a different name, which was one i used as a test login for a website i created circa 15 years ago and used as a username pretty much everywhere after that.

before i had ever posted anything, however, one of the admins at the time (barmyarmy) did some foul up with the database, which meant i couldn't login with that username (or email) but nor could i recreate it to sign up again... so i created a new account as blockerdave as i'm a defensive batsman and called dave, and had to use an old old email address as the one associated with this account

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ahmad (my surname) and 94 (the year I was born), easy as.

D

Deleted member 46200

lol I guess so :p

Yeah, got 6 months to think of new name, get creative (no not PJ) !
I can think of a few... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1518253309][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am the moderation enforcer at PC. Stealth and cunning are my tools. Senility is my enemy, sorry I mean breaking rules is my enemy !
I bet you do a great cheese and wine party. X

Users who are viewing this thread