Requests Accepted Requests Thread

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
canterbury-christ-church-university_fs.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1516225225][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi. Could someone have a go at creating the above logo for Canterbury Christ Church University Cricket Club please? Thanks

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Hi, can someone please give the details of what type of file and size is required to upload the logos for pc? we can share the final files here so that pc users can upload them without wasting their time to create these logos.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi, can someone please give the details of what type of file and size is required to upload the logos for pc? we can share the final files here so that pc users can upload them without wasting their time to create these logos.
Hi. The file type is SVG which often need to be created from PGN or JPEG as not that many exist on the internet in that form. The game needs the file to be less than 20KB in size and even then it doesn’t always accept the files if they have too many “points’ or nodes. The more complex the file the more likely the game won’t like it. I have found the more lettering a logo has the more problems I run into. I tend to use a free program recommend by @wasteyouryouth called Inkscape to produce SVG files for logos. I am just learning how to use Inkscape so still have some problems but found lettering the most difficult. When the logos do work though they look fantastic. Hope this helps. Stephen

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
This is not so much a request, what I am hoping is that someone who has the talent and time will like this idea and want to take it on as a small project.

UK Armed Services teams
sbWuRBQ.jpg

Kits for the 3 services would be brilliant for tournaments. As a veteran myself I would love this.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
This is not so much a request, what I am hoping is that someone who has the talent and time will like this idea and want to take it on as a small project.

UK Armed Services teams
sbWuRBQ.jpg

Kits for the 3 services would be brilliant for tournaments. As a veteran myself I would love this.
What a good idea!

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Hi,

Can someone please upload the tiger logo (attached svg file in a zip file). Also tested this in DBC17.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Tiger.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 7

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Thanks so much stephen. I will try to create ur university logo. It looks bit complex to me as a beginner but will give a try.
You’re welcome and Thanks. I’m happy for you to try but to be honest these Coat of Arms Logos are very complex so don’t worry if it doesn’t work. I’ve not go one to look satisfactory yet - just have to settle for a representation. Thanks again. Stephen. By the way can you upload the tiger.zip file again as it wouldn’t open so couldn’t share that one. If you upload it again and I’ll try and share. Thanks.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
You’re welcome and Thanks. I’m happy for you to try but to be honest these Coat of Arms Logos are very complex so don’t worry if it doesn’t work. I’ve not go one to look satisfactory yet - just have to settle for a representation. Thanks again. Stephen. By the way can you upload the tiger.zip file again as it wouldn’t open so couldn’t share that one. If you upload it again and I’ll try and share. Thanks.
Thank you, I will upload it again.
Please find the avengers i created with the logos you uploaded.
Fotor_151656242420512.jpg
Fotor_15165625574620.jpg

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Very cool!
I tried creating your university logo but its pretty difficult to make under lesser size. I am able to make it like below(not good) with size 32kb. i dont have ny idea on how to reduce the size further. Please try if you can able to reduce in any way.
sunt.jpg
Find the attached svg file of this logo and also Tiger logo.

Attachments

• logo.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 2

bazza

School Cricketer
can anyone do all national team names so i can download from logos im on ps4 im doing wc kits.
Can you please upload them thanks

Users who are viewing this thread