Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I shared India and South Africa team with rating changes... can any one test them out... I hope this set of ratings makes matches more enjoyable and realistic... (play with that teams atleast 4-5 matches)...
My ID is Pinch_hitter-30

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I shared India and South Africa team with rating changes... can any one test them out... I hope this set of ratings makes matches more enjoyable and realistic... (play with that teams atleast 4-5 matches)...
My ID is Pinch_hitter-30

What have you changed and why? Happy to test but need to know what this brings to the table.

D

Deleted member 185125

I just happened to play my first ever super over(t20) in the game. Few issues I came across:-
  • The batting line up selected does not stick.
  • First innings had fielding restriction of 2 fielders outside the ring and the second innings had default fielding restriction of 5 fielders.
Has anyone else had experiences playing Super over?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I just happened to play my first ever super over(t20) in the game. Few issues I came across:-
  • The batting line up selected does not stick.
  • First innings had fielding restriction of 2 fielders outside the ring and the second innings had default fielding restriction of 5 fielders.
Has anyone else had experiences playing Super over?
Yep. Same as you, at least with regard to the fielding restrictions.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Kept judgement above 95 for bowlers, guess what none of those bowled a single wide in T20, no bouncer wides,no byes, I was counting wides and that totalled it to 4 for 20 overs that of the bowlers whose judgement I didn't alter.. AI bowled according to field and bowled That good line...No wonder the skills in this game are messed up resulting in all this nuisance..Starting to like this game now by reducing batting skills and by all this bowling skill adjustment..

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My ID is Pinch_hitter-30

There is an "Academy Creations" section above this thread. You may get more of a response discussing this there.

D

Deleted member 185125

Kept judgement above 95 for bowlers, guess what none of those bowled a single wide in T20, no bouncer wides,no byes, I was counting wides and that totalled it to 4 for 20 overs that of the bowlers whose judgement I didn't alter.. AI bowled according to field and bowled That good line...No wonder the skills in this game are messed up resulting in all this nuisance..Starting to like this game now by reducing batting skills and by all this bowling skill adjustment..
Did you change only for opponent team(bowlers)?

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Did you change only for opponent team(bowlers)?
Yes because I bat most of the time so that's why.. It was quite surprising just 4 wides conceded by AI in 20 overs. What I did for my bowlers was took out there batting skills as I have done for all the batsman also.Also spinner balling very nice after I gave him that so much needed bowling skills.. That arm bowl though, was very good as well.. Had BA took the time to skill these players correctly this game would have been way way better right from the word go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread