ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Apologies if this has been posted already but are India the first team in history to have every kind of bowler available at the same time? Right arm pacers, left arm pacers, off spinners, leg spinners, slow left armers (left arm off spinners) and chinamen. Honestly haven't seen anything like this before. Australia/South Africa had chinamen in Hogg and Adams but didn't have other types.
Two Authors wrote perfectly about this in the book, Mid Wicket Tales.... The opening para clears in all. (Book was written in 2014 or 15 so the stats may be a little old.)

spin...PNG
spin...PNG

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I am sure you will find all varieties in every country. SL also have it even now. It depends whether you're talking about squad compositions or the entire domestic circuit.
Meant players who're available for national team selection, i.e players of international level. Seems like a first to me at least, having players of all varieties who can play for the national team at the same time.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He has been the most prolific and consistent batsman in the team over the last few years and across all formats and deserves to be the captain.

Just making a point here - best batsman/player in the team doesn't necessarily guarantee a good captain. It entails a different set of skills and perhaps that's the reason only some go on to be remembered for their captaincy.

This is not to say that Kohli is/isn't a good captain. In my opinion, it's too soon to comment on that.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Is that really him?

Have to say I like what I see. A good action and a lot of bowled dismissals.

Priya Kale

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I like to ask a question about today's match between India vs SA 3rd Test. Is India will win this test match easily or SA will go fore whitewash? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Satan666

I like to ask a question about today's match between India vs SA 3rd Test. Is India will win this test match easily or SA will go fore whitewash? What do you think?

Too early to say. Hoping for an Indian defeat!

Priya Kale

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hello @FireAndBlood,
Do you really thinks that SA will win this test also ..?

I dont think so India is playing for pride. Thats the worst performance of India cricket team in Test cricket, I mean look at score board the whole team will throwing wicket like gully cricket. But lets make some hope India will come back in game in upcoming today's session.

But SA also going from same condition as India was gone in 1st innings but SA have the greatest and experience batsman line-up.

I hope India will bounce back with bang and shows good cricket in upcoming sessions.

Best Luck Team India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun7

Batman
Profile Flag
India
Hello @FireAndBlood,

I dont think so India is playing for pride. Thats the worst performance of India cricket team in Test cricket, I mean look at score board the whole team will throwing wicket like gully cricket. But lets make some hope India will come back in game in upcoming today's session.

But SA also going from same condition as India was gone in 1st innings but SA have the greatest and experience batsman line-up.

I hope India will bounce back with bang and shows good cricket in upcoming sessions.

Best Luck Team India.

If india could take a lead today there could be a possibility of a win for india.i hope india would win the third test match but not sure.

S

Satan666

Hello @FireAndBlood,

Best Luck Team India.

At this point I say an Indian win is the only possibility unless Rabada rout them under a 100!

That being said i love it when India lost and hope they can be defeated and handed a whitewash!

Best Luck Team India on awhitewash, defeat in the 3rd and final test!

Users who are viewing this thread