The Retro Thread

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wasted my friend can you upload to DBC17 for me for my career please?

2re6w5h.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm trying to do a couple of England retro team badges I've got 3 lions design but some players wore a helmet badge in the 80s looked like someone on a horse? Any ideas? Thanks

That's actually the MCC St George and Dragon logo. Up until the mid/late 70s, officially England never toured, only MCC. So abroad "England" wore that MCC cap and the jumper with the red yellow and black trim.

From then until the late 90s England played the internationals and MCC played the tour games, so these caps and the jumpers were really supposed to only be worn in tour matches but some players still wore them in the internationals.

If I recall correctly, the MCC jumpers/vesta still had the 3 lions logo on. (Which was true of England jumpers even when the shirts had the tccb lion and stumps in the 80s and 90s.

@wasteyouryouth did a great st George and Dragon as others have noted, and @Llewelynf did a great lion and stumps.

Last edited:

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
I've actually come across an Aussie ATB team with a WSC uniform done by crochunter1970? Anyone know who this is? Cheers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth tremendous stuff. Thanks. Have you done the wc92 teams/uniforms as well or is that someone else's work?
Yeah I did the uniforms a few weeks ago. I've compiled the squads, created a few stadiums, bats. I want to do more faces and skill/reskill them first (it's a bit of an experiment) then I'll gladly share.

Then I may just play every match.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I did the uniforms a few weeks ago. I've compiled the squads, created a few stadiums, bats. I want to do more faces and skill/reskill them first (it's a bit of an experiment) then I'll gladly share.

Then I may just play every match.

Awesome stuff!!

I did them in dbc17 so know how much work is involved!

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
79518.jpg
anyone able to make this kit ?

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Anyone watching BT sport in the UK at the moment? Amazing world series cup coverage from the 80s at the moment wish big ant would re-add some of the DB14/17 retro kit to the AC game in a patch please! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread