RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
News update from Author of the game:
I'm Tennis Elbow author.

I'll try to address the various questions raised in this thread (Reddit):

• yes, December 2018 for early version isn't set in stone ; I've got huge issue with my baby who wants to play with me all the time ; I still didn't find the correct way to handle the situation to get a few hours of work done every day (especially as I'm always taken by many other little & bigger things, as life & everyday business would have it)

• if you have an issue volleying in TE2013, practice in warmup ; if you can't serve & volley, use the slice with B1 to do a slower serve that will give you time to reach the net and do an easier 1st volley

• TE4 will be using the Unity engine which should greatly ease the port to PS4 & XBox One : it should be a matter of weeks once the game will be stable enough gameplay wise (thus the 1-year wait after release on PC) ; the hardest part might be making the GUI more usable when having only a controller and not a mouse ; for the Switch, I have no idea, though

D

Deleted member 9102

Looking forward to TE4, but I don't like the developer's attitude towards peoples criticism of some parts of the game, like volleying as you can see quoted above...

He thinks his game is perfect, and people just need to learn to play... I've played for over 1000 hours, probably top 20-30 player in online and think the volleying gameplay sucks in TE13, yet the response to criticism of that part of the gameplay (and others) is always "learn to play" rather than acknowledgement of any deficiencies.

Still, TE2011 (2013 upgrade was free) was one of the best value purchases I've ever made... Will certainly be getting this, though I'm not sure it will be able to take over from Full Ace as my preferred tennis game.

D

Deleted member 46200

Looking forward to TE4, but I don't like the developer's attitude towards peoples criticism of some parts of the game, like volleying as you can see quoted above...

He thinks his game is perfect, and people just need to learn to play... I've played for over 1000 hours, probably top 20-30 player in online and think the volleying gameplay sucks in TE13, yet the response to criticism of that part of the gameplay (and others) is always "learn to play" rather than acknowledgement of any deficiencies.

Still, TE2011 (2013 upgrade was free) was one of the best value purchases I've ever made... Will certainly be getting this, though I'm not sure it will be able to take over from Full Ace as my preferred tennis game.
I can only see the first paragraph sorry. But looks okay... Scope for a third tennis game next year?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
He commented on some videos I uploaded to YouTube, I replied to someone saying the controls were a bit awkward to adjust to and he responded saying the exact same thing, to go into the practice area.

It will be interesting to see if he sorts out a better system for the updated release, given the fact it's been 5 years, you would hope the mechanics have changed somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread