Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
here is the Cheat Table with the current things i have added. It's not difficult to use. You will need to install Cheat Engine if you dont have it.

how to use:

-click "File" in the menu, then "Load" and select the Cheat Table file.
-go in "File" again, and select "Open Process" and open the "ashes.exe" process
-now you can Enable or Disable the options included (click in the little boxes to select them).

For now there is "disable catching minigame", "always edge" (these will need 20 seconds to activate), and "Simulation: no wickets",
"Simulation: wicket" that you use when simulate a match (these work instantly, but you must not select both at the same time obviously).

@blockerdave did you have some kind of "cheats/console" in the beta version? or something that makes you easier to test the game.

Attachments

• ashes001.zip
    901 bytes · Views: 146

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
here is the Cheat Table with the current things i have added. It's not difficult to use. You will need to install Cheat Engine if you dont have it.

how to use:

-now you can Enable or Disable the options included (click in the little boxes to select them).

For now there is "disable catching minigame", "always edge" (these will need 20 seconds to activate), and "Simulation: no wickets",
"Simulation: wicket" that you use when simulate a match (these work instantly, but you must not select both at the same time obviously).

@blockerdave did you have some kind of "cheats/console" in the beta version? or something that makes you easier to test the game.
Nope

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

how to use:

no we didn't. i am not sure if any of use would have known what were doing anyway :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Speak for yourself, I speak Italian...

Pasta, Pizza, Ferrari

many years back i was in prague for a "cultural" weekend with a friend. at the hotel one morning i start chatting to a young italian lady, and we're talking away in english for several minutes when i inform her i speak italian and say "bon giorno!" in a loud expressive very "italian" manner.

the conversation ended shortly after.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
@francobaldo1 I finally bought this game and would try to stream it on Twitch later today. The first thing I did was to check if you had come up with a mod for this game. Since I am at work and won't be home for a while now, I wanted to ask if this mod is compatible with the Steam version or is it only for the console? Because I absolutely hate the catching mini-game and want to disable it.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@francobaldo1 I finally bought this game and would try to stream it on Twitch later today. The first thing I did was to check if you had come up with a mod for this game. Since I am at work and won't be home for a while now, I wanted to ask if this mod is compatible with the Steam version or is it only for the console? Because I absolutely hate the catching mini-game and want to disable it.

hi mate, it's only for steam. You will need to install Cheat Engine, there are instructions in the previous posts

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain

how to use:

Hello mate. I tried to run the .ct file but I can't get to 'check' the boxes beside the listed options.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Hello mate. I tried to run the .ct file but I can't get to 'check' the boxes beside the listed options.

forgot to say that you need to open the process in Cheat Engine. At start, click on "file", "open process" and select "ashes.exe"

if it still doesnt work i will make an executable to launch it

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
forgot to say that you need to open the process in Cheat Engine. At start, click on "file", "open process" and select "ashes.exe"

if it still doesnt work i will make an executable to launch it

I was trying to open it via the Cheat engine. An executor like the previous versions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
I was trying to open it via the Cheat engine. An executor like the previous versions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

this file has the trainer for the Cheat Table. Just open the exe and press CTRL+1, then wait 20-30 seconds until the the text becomes red.

Attachments

• ashes1.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread