All teams - progress thread

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Alright, I got a bit burned out doing the 2005 teams (But fear not, they're still being done and am quite close to completing SA). So I decided to make one of my favourite teams of all time, that of the England 2010/11 Ashes tour to Australia! Available to download now under username: Spoobir.

Enjoy! Would appreciate ratings in game as well if you think it's good. :cheers

xKt6HXz.png

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright, I got a bit burned out doing the 2005 teams (But fear not, they're still being done and am quite close to completing SA). So I decided to make one of my favourite teams of all time, that of the England 2010/11 Ashes tour to Australia! Available to download now under username: Spoobir.

Enjoy! Would appreciate ratings in game as well if you think it's good. :cheers

xKt6HXz.png

Love it !

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have people done appearances for counties or not?

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
New Zealand Pre 1950s updated (name) and uploaded with some of their all time greats in there, Martin Donnelly, Stewie Dempster and Walter Hadlee.

Also have uploaded New Zealand 1950s with two more of their all time greats, John Reid and Bert Sutcliffe.

Thanks to Llewelyn for the uniforms and everyone for the inspiration.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone started on the new IPL teams or are you waiting for the kits to be released?

Last edited:

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have the ipl line ups with some of the previous kits and some pretty good ones someone made for CSK and RR. Anyone who wants me to upload them to play with for the time being, let me know

adibr97

Club Cricketer
I have the ipl line ups with some of the previous kits and some pretty good ones someone made for CSK and RR. Anyone who wants me to upload them to play with for the time being, let me know

yes please would appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread