No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth Can i ask if you think it is possible to get real player images as tatoos and add them to their face to get a realistic look? I have seen The Hulk and Spiderman created using the tatoos to make the face and bodies which look amazing.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth Can i ask if you think it is possible to get real player images as tatoos and add them to their face to get a realistic look? I have seen The Hulk and Spiderman created using the tatoos to make the face and bodies which look amazing.
It's an interesting idea. I'm not sure if the tattoos don't just overlay on top of the skin though. So it might end up with results that aren't much better. I've not see the Spider-Man but the Hulk just looked like someone with a green face.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

There's no way you could get SVGs detailed enough for this to work unfortunately. Maybe if a player had distinctive moles or freckle pattern it could be used for that but not much more. I used custom tattoos just to create Chanderpaul's eye paint and even that didn't look great.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
There's no way you could get SVGs detailed enough for this to work unfortunately. Maybe if a player had distinctive moles or freckle pattern it could be used for that but not much more. I used custom tattoos just to create Chanderpaul's eye paint and even that didn't look great.
If someone wanted to make Mikhail Gorbachev...

I did a face for Chanderpaul and just used cheek sunblock but coloured black.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just wanted to say thanks for creating the Zimbabwe domestic teams, I made a few minor adjustments myself to some of the players. Appreciate your work mate :thumbs

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have shared a few random bats.

tHjKmQn.jpg
]
1NOoZuH.jpg
Yogpx7D.jpg
ghAd88W.jpg
Ab5VBzp.jpg
PdIezzW.jpg