Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket is not a viable option for EA. EA barely touches anything which sells less than a million copies. Recently they dropped Tennis and Golf may go down the same path, and both are a more global sport than cricket.

1 million was the figure when I was talking with them six years ago, I believe the number is now at least 5 million.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I doubt 15 million are playing cricket 07 now.This is the time of the internet.One article gets published and all the click bait sites swarm in.Its almost incidental whether the article is true or not.Just because its on a lot of sites doesn't make it truer.Given the money in cricket now i think its a shame that licences seem to be unobtainable at an economic rate.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if news is true than its good. but I hate Fake News!! even that published on 1st april.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
This is how fake news works. Bad website writes total falsehoods, other sites report on it using "sources say".

Next you'll start seeing OTHER sites picking it up with "multiple sources suggest", citing all of the photocopies as sources.

Absolute nonsense.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is not true.... If it was, some gaming community would have also wrote about it... But only cricket news blogs have written about it.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
To be very fair and square, has EA confirmed? No.

/chapter closed.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
I posted a question on Ea answers hq about this matter. I think I got the answer in tomorrow.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Great news ea cricket 19 with ultimate team,journey
Payers packs ,fpl fut premier league supported by frostbite engine.
Shot animations at it's best.
Graphics at its best windy weather dhoni struggling to maintain his long hair wow.
Just can't wait.

Sajjan Adeeb

User Title Purchaser
India
Profile Flag
India
I think if it's true then EA should drop idea, they should make strategic, adventure kind of games if they are targeting India as a market, because here most of the youngsters love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread