OTHER AFL Evolution

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Like cricket, AFL has it's issues... but, after taking a leaf out of DBC17, there is the AFLW league.. Headties and all..

I looked forward to having my Eagles women's team, lead by CazC30 (I've decided CazC30 will wear number 7, cuz i'm an asshole) run out to our club song... instead,
plays.

And yes, I am definitely playing ps4, AFL Evolution..

D

Deleted member 46200

Like cricket, AFL has it's issues... but, after taking a leaf out of DBC17, there is the AFLW league.. Headties and all..

I looked forward to having my Eagles women's team, lead by CazC30 (I've decided CazC30 will wear number 7, cuz i'm an asshole) run out to our club song... instead,
plays.

And yes, I am definitely playing ps4, AFL Evolution..
Number 7...? Just a number and no you're not an A hole if you want to create me then I can post a pic via a PM just don't leave the shorts too short. You don't want to hear me sing but yes I know the words to both national anthems (UK and OZ).

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Number 7...? Just a number and no you're not an A hole if you want to create me then I can post a pic via a PM just don't leave the shorts too short. You don't want to hear me sing but yes I know the words to both national anthems (UK and OZ).

Capper wore short shorts! I already created you, and gave you 7, instead of yer advertised 30.. Also, which county does Peter Handscomb play for

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
No brawling in AFL Evolution :( and i dare say thats an issue with real AFLW.. It needed a melee

D

Deleted member 46200

Capper wore short shorts! I already created you, and gave you 7, instead of yer advertised 30.. Also, which county does Peter Handscomb play for
Do take a screen shot and post (I promise I wont be upset if you've given me a fat arse). There's nothing in the 30 the login was my husbands so seven is fine. Peter Handscomb Austrlia? Unless he has a grand parent of a different nationality?

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
"best AFL Brawls"

Do take a screen shot and post (I promise I wont be upset if you've given me a fat arse). There's nothing in the 30 the login was my husbands so seven is fine. Peter Handscomb Austrlia? Unless he has a grand parent of a different nationality?

Handy is over in England, must be Essex.. as for you having a fat ass... mm nope

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
ah, Handscomb plays for Yorkshire.. And to feel old.. he is 10 years younger than I am. bwaaa

D

Deleted member 46200

ah, Handscomb plays for Yorkshire.. And to feel old.. he is 10 years younger than I am. bwaaa
Still waiting for that pic don't worry I wont hunt you down and have you maimed if I look like a dragon! Just interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1494664063][/DOUBLEPOST]
"best AFL Brawls"

Handy is over in England, must be Essex.. as for you having a fat ass... mm nope
They wont include it in a game, the league is always trying to move away from brawling in any other mediums it's good action for the game but not for the flow. Posts a bad image of the sport to families and children.

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
i was clearly intoxicated, and for that, I apologize.. i'm still pissed that you cannot assign songs to a club.. because the West Coast Eagles women deserve the club song, even if one of them would rather play for Geelong.

Users who are viewing this thread