OTHER Any NHL hockey players?

C

Chris Swift

15 was terrible, basically it was bare bones, you could only really play an exhibition match and that was it.
I own 16 and it's a lot better, season mode and career mode added.don't know anything about 17 and 18 but knowing EA, I doubt there will be much difference.

D

Deleted member 46200

I own 18... ? Not sure what you want me to say so please contact (Follow first) and tag here x

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
15 was terrible, basically it was bare bones, you could only really play an exhibition match and that was it.
I own 16 and it's a lot better, season mode and career mode added.don't know anything about 17 and 18 but knowing EA, I doubt there will be much difference.

I get a good game on 16 playing pro level. My only issue being that the defence part of the game is hugely unbalanced. Body checks don't seem to work ( for me anyway). Poke checks are temperamental too which leaves my main defensive strategy being getting bodies in the way to block shots. Still a fun game though.

D

Deleted member 46200

How does 18 play gameplay wise? If the defending side of the game is good then I would consider buying it.
Being honest it is a step up from 16 which was my previous copy I play as an expansion team so not sure if we are low down in the rankings anyway but gameplay wise it is worth a go basically because it plays very different to 16, in my opinion. There are loads of sliders to change many aspects of the game and AI so I'm sure a balanced gameplay experience will be guaranteed. I would watch a few videos on You tube so to have a look but it looks just like 17 and 16 but plays very different. I bought it when it was around half price on the PlayStation store so do look around but it is a good experience and Well worth a purchase but saying that I'm not the greatest player on the planet or am I putting myself down? In conclusion, NHL games have always been solid but lack in new things so it days pay to miss a couple of years and then be surprised.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I might get into NHL 17 this weekend. After buying the EA Access pass I can download and play NHL 17 so might as well give it go.

Users who are viewing this thread