Team Thread Lannisters #HearUsRoar #TheMostDecoratedTeam

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
HOME GROUND REVEAL!!!!

After the destruction caused by Drogon while rescuing Daenerys, The Great Pit of Daznak was ripe for taking.

Seeing this as an opportunity, we moved our real estate manager quickly and discreetly to close the deal.

After some great deal of renovation we present you the Lannisters Arena.

View attachment 205346

[HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG].

Below is simple representation of what happens when Lannisters try to avoid a Raptors delivery

6123A6AE-2EBD-4968-B555-75010C0C6AE5.gif

Attachments

• 0571909D-68D5-4F12-AC15-D0E908BA0E3C.jpeg
    0571909D-68D5-4F12-AC15-D0E908BA0E3C.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Anyone else having trouble viewing the image?

2nbh7jd.png

The URL in my address bar does say "https://www" (which I assume is the fix in such cases?)
That's because @ThanksRudolph copy the image link, which uploaded in there conversation... so they can see that image and rest don't... (I can't also see that image)...

Sorry, I am an Idiot. I don't know da wae.
ed4.png

If any other image is having the same problem, tell me. Hopefully someone not from our PMs will be able to tell the difference in all.
Try it now :thumbs
Thank You.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
WARM-UP!!!!

The Scorecard.

Lannisters started their preseason with a good victory over the PC Staff XI who were riding on two good victories against TPCL teams, Son's of Pitches and Infamous Raptors.

In our bowling department, Everybody did great with Tony Montana @RUDI and Jack Sparrow @Pinch hitter taking 2 wickets a piece and everyone else taking one wicket. Aislabie @Aislabie was the standout batsmen from the opposition.

In our batting department, Everybody looked in rhythm with Don Corleone @Rebel2k17 high scoring with 57. Chewie @Chewie bowled a very good spell for the PC Staff XI.

The Man of the Match was picked by Don Corleone @Rebel2k17 for his batting and fielding performance.

Users who are viewing this thread