Warm-up matches thread

D

Deleted member 46200

Lol, no I was thanking the lannisters, but I will thank you.
I'm going to sound thick... As in Game of thrones or the team here TCPL in a kind off ironic take the piss kind of way... But being fair they seem to be falling into stereotype... ?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What a match that was. A good feeling to get the PC Staff XI bowled out cheaply. We lost 2-3 wickets more from my likening but in the end we won and thats what matters. Well played Rebel to get that crucial 50. I personally am not happy and need to work on my fitness as run out is the worst way to get out. Kudos to @Aislabie for that hit. I was actually looking at his wonderful photos and he got me run out by using that as a distraction :p

Good games boys/girls. [HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#WeAreLannisters[/HASHTAG]

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Seemed like Staff XI players are having fatigue. Showed their power in the 1st game :/

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Actually you should be as I am the worst rated of all the batsmen in the league.

Thanks.
I am a bowling all-rounder, bit like Shahid Bhai.You batted really well, right player for no.3 spot.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And Raptors get used to hearing this when you ask yourselves after every match against us - did we win?

Look at your brain, pessimism.

9uqcFkKAO26_GpWJOqOrmxOiZ_qdoVVfBaDwpB-wMwgTITUCB-4LtghUAAG_M9o100MM_eqLSmTYL0B4BcS5DhB1MBKOgIBctJdTItlcDyde8eIYehLicc_Y4LcKt5IWmU9Cio4ceym3NQYOCgpdyIhbm87sZHE=w395-h373-nc

Users who are viewing this thread