Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Surely beta team must be knowing what they are working on? Not that those guys will ever tell us ordinary people
Nothing much just tweaking the difficulty a bit and ai field placements u can expect in the next patch.
They are working on graphics.
Commentry they are redoing it but not cominng in the next patch.
As far my knowledge they are going to realease the patch around March end.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
I find the minimum bowling speed increases the low end pace you get from seamers. Medium pacers consistently bowling in the 60s or Fast Medium averaging about 80mph is more frustrating to me than anything. I had Fast Medium bowling mid 80s to a high of 96 and Medium pacers 66-80. These were 1992 World Cup teams that I've skilled, I've made sure accuracy is high and bowling speed or turn is the second highest skill. All bowlers are set to Balanced. Given the speeds I'd be tempted to reduce the bowling speed skills and increase the swing and seam.

I don't know if it's something being done in the beta, or even if it's a useful suggestion someone would like to take on board. But I think taking field maps of where people are hitting and comparing with the fields that are used (they must be able to identify those that are used in the 41-50 over period) could at least give an idea of how a field needs to be adjusted, new fields need to be added or changes made into the lines and lengths that bowlers use.
They should also put a option where we can set fields for Ai, how to trouble ai a lot.
Best add a option to set fields for Ai.
Or make it like cricket captain where we design how the Ai plays.
Hahaha

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
fix the jittering and screen tearing in matches from 5pm to night matches and frame rate on xbox one.

D

Deleted member 46200

then i wouldn't like to shock you.

What do Stephen Milligan, Michael Hutchence and David Carradine have in common? Too much auto-play and they ended up in ashes.
I only know Michael Hutchence, lead singer from INXS... ? I'm sure this a PC related issue... Guess we'll leave it there.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Inclusion of any online active players in the beta grp?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Edges based on feet placement , Stats bugs squished and sensible A.I (Including field placements) are the only things I wanted from Ashes Cricket new patch.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Edges based on feet placement , Stats bugs squished and sensible A.I (Including field placements) are the only things I wanted from Ashes Cricket new patch.
Thank god someone mention foot movement as an important aspect...

Users who are viewing this thread